Part Time Office Manager / Watch Commander
- Dayton, OH
1st Advance Security and Investigations, Inc. provides physical security services both armed and unarmed to corporations, local, state and federal government organizations. Our firm is also a licensed private investigations organization.
We are a certified private guard security company in need of a part-time office manager/watch manager. Applicants must be:
* - Able to Multi-Task
* - Self Directed (Complete Duties without oversight)
* - Knowledgeable on Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, and Excel
* - Knowlegeable on Email Processing
* - Knowledgeable on Google Doc
* - Detailed Oriented (Double checks work prior to submitting)
* - Have some accounting experience for invoicing and reconciling various reports
* - Flexible in their hours
* - Have reliable transportation
* - Able to communicate follow-up on assigned tasks
* - Can delegate tasks and follow-up on them
* - Will update policy and procedure manual with new procedures
* - Can easily follow daily assigned tasks after training without supervision
Please assess your ability to complete the above tasks prior to applying for this position. Please complete the applicant at http://www.1stadvancesecurity.com. Click on the Office Manager position when applying.
This position will work closely with the Chief Executive Officer of our firm. The hours of this position are extremely flexible. We want the work done versus hours worked.
Applicants should include their salary requirements with their resume and application. The hours are 15 to 25 hours per week with the desire to go full-time.
NO PHONE CALLS REGARDING THIS POSITION.
Previous management experience is preferred. This includes office management, service staff management, administrative assistant and executive assistant.
The position is being created to eliminate administrative duties from CEO so that he can efficiently and effectively grow the business. We can't stress enough that applicants must be self-directed enough to receive assigned tasks with instructions and complete them regularly with little to no supervision.