Administrative Assistant/Receptionist Williston ND
- Williston, ND
1st Rate Energy Services production testing equipment and professional staff are qualified to work in the full spectrum of pressure, temperature & stress. Personnel are experienced and well trained for environments containing high levels of hydrogen sulfide (H2S) gas. The 1stRate equipment is designed to provide a professional standard while still maximizing portability and efficiency. 1stRate Energy Services Inc. provides a fleet of top quality portable production tanks to meet the needs of clients in the Western Canadian Sedimentary Basin. Our men and equipment are capable, but not limited to, the following operations and services.
- Production testing
- Frac and stimulation recover / cleanups
- Propane frac recovery
- Swab returns
- In-line testing
- Under balanced drilling
- Injection / storage cavern maintenance
- Well optimization
- Special provision wells
- Critical sour testing
- Ball recovery
- Direct inquiries to the appropriate personnel
- Answer phones,
- Prepare and receive all incoming and outgoing mail
- Maintain up to date listing of all office personnel.
- Keep up to date with current events within the company and office and communicate to direct and indirect reports as required.
- Maintain open communication with Administrators/Executive Assistants in the office to ensure ease of information flow.
- May be required to perform other duties.
- Minimum of high school diploma required.
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years experience required.
- Knowledge of Outlook and excel considered an asset
- Strong organizational skills.
- Periodic visits to the various offices may be required.
All your information will be kept confidential