Big Data Consultant
- Dallas, TX
360 IT Professionals is a Software Development Company based in Fremont, California that offers complete technology services in Mobile development, Web development, Cloud computing and IT staffing. Merging Information Technology skills in all its services and operations, the company caters to its globally positioned clients by providing dynamic feasible IT solutions. 360 IT Professionals work along with its clients to deliver high-performance results, based exclusively on the one of a kind requirement.
Our services are vast and we produce software and web products. We specialize in Mobile development, i.e. iPhone and Android apps. We use Objective C and Swift programming languages to create native applications for iPhone, whereas we use Android Code to develop native applications for Android devices. To create applications that work on cross-platforms, we use a number of frameworks such as Titanium, PhoneGap and JQuery mobile.
Furthermore, we build web products and offer services such as web designing, layouts, responsive designing, graphic designing, web application development using frameworks based on model view controller architecture and content management system. Our services also extend to the domain of Cloud Computing, where we provide Salesforce CRM to effectively manage one’s business and ease out all the operations by giving an easy platform. Apart from this, we also provide IT Staffing services that can help your organization to a great extent as you can hire highly skilled personnel’s through us.
We make sure that we deliver performance driven products that are optimally developed as per your organization’s needs. Take a shot at us for your IT requirements and experience a radical change.
Multiple Locations: Dallas, TX / Irving, TX /Tampa, FL
* Typically, over 10 years of experience in IT. Mix of Dev /Enhancement / Production Support work. We don't need just pure admins.
* Minimum 3-4 years of strong Big Data background.
* Should be pretty strong with a DevOps kind of mindset (we don't need Dev Ops guys, but that kind of mindset, should be able to figure out issues / resolution / probable causes / resolution from different angles).
* Should be well versed with Cloudera and associated Big data technologies like Hive, Flume, Scoop, Spark etc. client is using Cloudera 5.4.1
* Should be able to troubleshoot issues, anticipate issues before new versions are upgraded, be technically oriented to do a thread bare analysis of impacts of changes in one place will impact what all other areas.
* This team will be supporting some mission critical production applications where SLAs for turnaround times will be critical.
Thanks & Regards
Sr. Technical Recruiter
360 IT Professionals, Inc.
42808 Christy Street, STE 101
Fremont, CA 94538
Phone: (408)-766-0000 Ext. 422