Product Manager for Big Data Marketing Company - Cincinnati, OH
- Los Angeles, CA
Our client is a Cincinnati based six year old, startup big data company that is expanding following a recently completed major round of funding. Already successful with a broad client base of nationally recognized brands, they are now seeking an expert Product Manager to help shape the future direction of their products in close alignment with their business strategy. This is a nation-wide search to find the right candidate and relocation to Cincinnati is required.
Your ability to thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment will match the culture of this client. There is a highly competitive compensation and benefits package in place, including relocation, that is commensurate with the experience and the anticipated value brought to the company. More importantly, our client will rely on your ability to manage the entire product life cycle, from conception to launch, driving strategic product direction as well as tactical execution of product development, by working with cross-functional teams, clients and the market.
As the successful Product Manager, you will lead the strategic thinking for connecting business, technology and user experience. Striking a balance between passion and purpose, ideation and innovation, you’ll epitomize both-brain thinking. You’ll be tasked with these responsibilities on a daily basis –
- Manage the entire product life cycle, including developing and executing go-to-market plans in close cooperation with marketing, sales and business development teams.
- Be the “voice of the customer” by studying the market to understand customer obstacles, business drivers, technology trends, specify MRDs and PRDs by conducting market research and putting into practice innovative solutions
- Identify, analyze and recommend potential targets for strategic partnerships or acquisitions
This role requires the breadth of skillsets of an experienced Product Manager with deep domain knowledge of emerging technology areas such as Big Data, & Analytics, Cloud Computing, Mobility and Social. Some of the ideal attributes of your candidacy include –
- Extensive product management experience with a leading software provider in the Big Data space
- A passion for data-driven digital marketing, CRM, data strategy & ecosystem, and mathematical formulas and algorithms
- Strong familiarity with DMP space or the ability to connect all the data (social/email/going beyond a firewall/CRM)
- Data mining experience – worked for a big data mining company or looked at data and turned them into actionable insights (be prepared to share a case study)
- Data ingest, structured and unstructured – segment users, analysis
- Strong competencies related to data management platform (DMP) including: data ingest, third party data integration, segmentation & audience profile management, scoring & modeling, data ownership & security, ray data access & portability, and reporting & analytics
- Experience with programmatic buying/ad-technology platforms
- Excellent communication, leadership, presentation and persuasion skills, and are highly organized and process-oriented
- Comfort with the dynamic nature of developing product lines
- A degree in a quantitative discipline
This is an urgent role. If you feel you meet the qualifications, we'd love to hear from you. Your candidacy will be held in confidence and given same day consideration. Thank you!