Team Lead ASP.Net
- unknown, Canada
Job Title: Team Lead ASP.Net
Location: Toronto, ON
MUST HAVE Team Lead experience to qualify for this job
Primary responsibilities include:
• Coordinating the development, maintenance and support of New Business, Inforce Workflow & Document Capturing applications.
• Leading application developers, systems analysts, and technology project managers.
• Recommending and approving enhancements/changes to applications, formulating and defining scope, anticipating business challenges and regulatory issues, and recommending process and service improvements.
• Managing, scheduling and implementing .net technology-related initiatives and strategies, ensuring on time, on budget and quality delivery of system changes.
• Ensuring application service levels are met on a daily basis.
• Implement proactive system monitoring and escalate issues for management attention appropriately.
• Work with management to prioritize & implement system enhancements, bug fixes & project releases.
• Ensuring nightly processes complete successfully and in a timely manner to support internal and business partner requirements.
• Overseeing compliance to appropriate policies, standards, and audit requirements.
• Operating an effective application development area including processes such as work request management, resource management, project planning, release and configuration management, requirements analysis, systems design, programming, implementation, and documentation.
• Providing development opportunities and career path guidance to staff.
• 10+ years progressive technology experience in application development and testing, including 2+ years of leadership and managerial experience, preferably in a .net environment.
• Strong development experience in .net, Visual Basic, Webservice technologies.
• Experience in cross-platform application integration (JAVA and Mainframe Applications).
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Proven leadership, organizational, interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills.
• Strong team building, partnership and collaboration, and resource management skills.
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize/communicate conflicting demands in a fast-paced environment.
• A Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or Computer Science, or equivalent work experience.