ASP.NET C# Developer
- San Jose, CA
About 8x8, Inc.
At 8x8, Inc. (Nasdaq: EGHT) customers matter. We want to create long-lasting customer relationships and work with them to provide the best communications solutions to support their success. It starts with our innovative services and compelling prices to our quality, reliability, and proven performance. 8x8 has a proven track record of delivering great technology. From chips to systems to services, our commitment to innovation has enabled us to develop breakthrough technologies that change the communications landscape.
8x8, Inc. a leader in the business communications services is looking for a smart and responsible ASP .NET C# Developer for building their state of the art communications applications. This position will be dedicated to the support of existing .NET C# application with emphasis on the maintenance and development efforts
Required Experience / Skills:
- 5+ years of professional experience in web development - .Net and C#.
- Minimum 3 years: MVC Patterns and, in particular, MVC ASP.Net, CSS.
- Multiple years developing public-facing websites and work on the UI pages/views.
- At least one project where the candidate created the main CSS for the project, preferably on an external site, Professional ASP.NetMVC experience is critical. We prefer 2+ years of MVC experience, but could consider a candidate in the 1+ range.
- Ability to work in an agile environment, providing accurate estimates and reporting progress daily, Ability to handle changing priorities and multiple concurrent tasks.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, Ability to investigate issues at a data level, by writing queries and examining application data. Able to work independently to resolve issues and must be able to prioritize in a fast-paced changing environment.
- Must have experience with large databases and systems. Candidate will work with a high performing team of individuals working towards delivering state of the art web applications for 8x8, Inc. using PeopleSoft technologies.
Bachelor degree (Master's a plus) with 4 to 7 years of working experience in the industry.
Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time any employer.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notice to Search Firms and Staffing Agencies
8x8, Inc. maintains an approved supplier list based on current skill set and technology requirements. Therefore, our supplier base is limited to our specific hiring needs in a given business cycle. 8x8, Inc. does not accept resumes from unapproved suppliers. Any resumes received from unapproved suppliers will be considered unsolicited and 8x8, Inc. will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.