PLEASE NOTE: PRIORITY WILL BE GIVEN TO LOCAL CANDIDATES (LOCAL IS CONSIDERED WITHIN 50 MILES OF SAN JOSE, CA). NO RELOCATION WILL BE PROVIDED FOR THIS POSITION.
Company: 8x8, Inc.
Location: USA - CA - San Jose
Functional Area: Customer Support & Success
Employment Type: Regular, Full-time
Title: Training & Development Specialist
Job ID #: 2405 .0052
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Training & Knowledge Management, the Training & Development Specialist will identify, design, and deliver company training solutions to meet business needs for a variety of internal and external customers.
You will work closely with Sales, Customer Success and Support, and 8x8’s external partners to develop programs that increase employee effectiveness and lead to better sales and customer satisfaction. You also will serve as a general product knowledge resource for employees and customers.
This role requires the ability to collaborate effectively and to work independently with a minimum of supervision, while juggling multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Partner with business units to assess learning needs
- Determine appropriate solutions to achieve goals and improve related employee performance
- Develop and maintain existing training for employees, business partners, and customers
- Deliver training on proprietary systems, processes and tools
- Coach employees to better performance through call monitoring and quality initiatives
- Evaluate the effectiveness of delivered programs; communicate results and recommend improvements
- Stay current on technology-based solutions to maximize operational efficiencies
- Deliver instruction to individuals and groups in a variety of formats; adapt content and delivery to meet audience needs. This can include facilitating webinar training for existing and prospective customers