Senior Business Process Analyst
- San Jose, CA
About 8x8, Inc.
At 8x8, Inc. (Nasdaq: EGHT) customers matter. We want to create long-lasting customer relationships and work with them to provide the best communications solutions to support their success. It starts with our innovative services and compelling prices to our quality, reliability, and proven performance. 8x8 has a proven track record of delivering great technology. From chips to systems to services, our commitment to innovation has enabled us to develop breakthrough technologies that change the communications landscape.
RE-POSTING THIS AD DUE TO A BACKFILL.
The Sr. Business Process Analyst will report to the Director of Customer Experience Management & Service Development. He/she will spearhead implementation of operational and system improvements to achieve the strategic goals of the Customer Success and Support (CSS) organization. He/she must be able to clearly identify major issues in the operations of the organization and develop requirements that can easily be translated to solutions. Solutions may include organizational changes, software system development, process improvements and policy development.
He/she will interact with CSS employees to understand existing operational challenges and user requirements. He/she should have exceptional skills in gathering business requirements, designing to-be processes and implementing process changes. Due to the varying complexities of CSS needs, the analyst must be team-focused and a self-starter who is willing and able to manage priorities. He/she must be interested in helping support the success of CSS group in a team setting and have the ability to interact with a broad range of fellow employees and management.
- Gather, analyze and document user's requirements related to communication and feedback management, case and escalation management, troubleshooting and all other relevant support processes.
- Translate user requirements into design specifications by co-working with developers and other functional analysts while ensuring all nuances of the requirements are understood and executed per requirements.
- Leads the development of the analysis and documentation of as-is and to-be business processes by diagramming and evaluating existing processes.
- Defines highly complex business requirements and provides analysis toward operational efficiency
- Plans, performs, and implements process improvement initiatives and drives change within the organization.
- Leads the development of manual and automated business processes, capturing organizational and process models, data and system workflows, describing the roles, activities, inputs and outputs.
- May organize, lead and/or facilitate cross-functional project teams.
- Develops metrics that provide data for process measurement, identifying indicators for future improvement opportunities.
- Measures performance against process requirements.
- Aligns improvement to performance shortfalls.
- May deliver presentations and training courses including measurement, analysis, improvement, and control.
- Surveys and analyzes best practices for techniques and processes.
- BA/BS or similar degree, knowledge of CRM and Support Operations is a plus
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience
- Knowledge of Six-Sigma or similar standards
- Expert knowledge of PCs and related software applications.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills.
- Excellent writing, presentation and facilitation skills. Demonstrated project management skills.
- A strong understanding of MS Excel, Visio and PowerPoint will be critical as you'll have to pull information and organize it in a compelling manner. This may include formal write ups or PowerPoint presentations.
Please send your resume to email@example.com.
Notice to Search Firms and Staffing Agencies
8x8, Inc. maintains an approved supplier list based on current skill set and technology requirements. Therefore, our supplier base is limited to our specific hiring needs in a given business cycle. 8x8, Inc. does not accept resumes from unapproved suppliers. Any resumes received from unapproved suppliers will be considered unsolicited and 8x8, Inc. will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.