2405.0060 - Customer Support Representative - Resource Center
- San Jose, CA
About 8x8, Inc.
At 8x8, Inc. (Nasdaq: EGHT) customers matter. We want to create long-lasting customer relationships and work with them to provide the best communications solutions to support their success. It starts with our innovative services and compelling prices to our quality, reliability, and proven performance. 8x8 has a proven track record of delivering great technology. From chips to systems to services, our commitment to innovation has enabled us to develop breakthrough technologies that change the communications landscape.
A Customer Service Representative will be responsible for the knowledge and functionality of the Customer Service Support Organization. You will be the single point of contact and be available at the Support Resource Center to give guidance and direction for all inquiries to the Support Organization. You will also assist all Leadership in the coordination and planning of meetings, events, and trainings for their teams. The representative will be held accountable for the quality of his/her interactions with both internal and external customers. The representative will be responsible for tracking and analyzing calls to the Support Resource Center. This position will require considerable skill in customer service, problem solving, communication, and analysis.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Single Point of Contact at the Support Resource Center for any informational inquiries for the Support Organization
- Provides effective and courteous customer service. Serves as an informational resource. Provides information and/or refers to appropriate department as necessary
- Responsible for guiding any inquiries to the proper department and or Employee/Management for resolution
- Responsible for the displaying of the Management Schedule to be viewed on the Monitors at the Support Resource Center
- Track and report on all support inquiries for all channels for email, phone, chat and walk up
- Assists in the coordination and planning for any meetings, events or trainings when requested.
- Assists in Special Projects when needed by Management
- Ensure Communication Tree is updated with correct Members as well as contact information
- Assists in any Administrative Support needed by all Management
- Knowledge on the logistics of all employees, Management, Departments, offices, and Conference Rooms to provide accurate direction.
- Minimum 2 years of Administrative experience required.
- 2 years experience with Administrative Support
- Exceptional Excel workbook experience and functions.
- Strong Computer Skills required
- Knowledge of database concepts
- Disciplined with perfect attendance and schedule adherence
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Team orientated.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced, high stress environment.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Oral and written communication skills
- Organizational and time management skills required.
- Professional and organized with strong attention to detail.
- Business process
- Problem Solving and Good Judgment in decision making
Please send your resume to email@example.com.
Notice to Search Firms and Staffing Agencies
8x8, Inc. maintains an approved supplier list based on current skill set and technology requirements. Therefore, our supplier base is limited to our specific hiring needs in a given business cycle. 8x8, Inc. does not accept resumes from unapproved suppliers. Any resumes received from unapproved suppliers will be considered unsolicited and 8x8, Inc. will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.