2400.0021 - Manager, Inside Sales AM Team
- San Jose, CA
About 8x8, Inc.
At 8x8, Inc. (Nasdaq: EGHT) customers matter. We want to create long-lasting customer relationships and work with them to provide the best communications solutions to support their success. It starts with our innovative services and compelling prices to our quality, reliability, and proven performance. 8x8 has a proven track record of delivering great technology. From chips to systems to services, our commitment to innovation has enabled us to develop breakthrough technologies that change the communications landscape.
PLEASE NOTE: PRIORITY WILL BE GIVEN TO LOCAL CANDIDATES (LOCAL IS CONSIDERED WITHIN 50 MILES OF SAN JOSE, CA). NO RELOCATION WILL BE PROVIDED FOR THIS POSITION.
Company: 8x8, Inc.
Location: USA - CA - San Jose
Functional Area: Sales
Employment Type: Regular, Full-time
Title: Manager, Inside Sales AM Team
Job ID #: 2400.0021
- Achieve and surpass established quarterly targets and goals
- Execute and monitor quarterly sates and activity performance goals to ensure process standards are adhered to.
- Lead individual account managers to successfully hit daily metrics.
- Develop and provide weekly team meetings to include lunch-and-learns, product, sales and process training to increase individual and team success
- Be sure best practices are shared and implemented across the team
- Manage organization to goals, objectives and quota achievement
- Recruit, hire, train, motivate, and coach Account Managers
- Monitor and refine processes and metrics as needed
- Ensure use of Salesforce.com and manage telephone reporting system to validate SFDC use and metrics
- Work with other departments to ensure systems can capture needed data to inform business of market information
- Own customer experience: impart accurate information, set realistic expectations, ensure smooth hand-off with other (Account Manager & Support) 8x8 teams
- Work with Marketing and Support Staff to ensure efficient prospect/customer information exchange and hand-off
- Work with Sales arid Marketing to ensure sufficient number of inquiries/campaigns to achieve sales objectives
- Minimum 3+ years of high performance Inside Sales Management experience for install base management
- Proven track record at establishing and achieving measurable goals in an highly automated Inside Sales environment
- Proven track record and understanding of a metrics-driven organization
- Experience in working with, and affecting good working relationships among departments
- Experience in a fast-paced, growing environment
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Familiarity with telephony solutions a plus
- Experience in/commitment to incentive and shirtsleeve management
- Proven track record of producing results (team and personal)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with both internal and external customers
- Bachelor's degree preferred and/or equivalent work experience
To apply, please click the link below. If the link does not work, please send your resume to email@example.com (please specify the job title in your email).
Notice to Search Firms and Staffing Agencies
8x8, Inc. maintains an approved supplier list based on current skill set and technology requirements. Therefore, our supplier base is limited to our specific hiring needs in a given business cycle. 8x8, Inc. does not accept resumes from unapproved suppliers. Any resumes received from unapproved suppliers will be considered unsolicited and 8x8, Inc. will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.