2650.0035 - Sales Development Representative (SDR)
- San Jose, CA
About 8x8, Inc.
At 8x8, Inc. (Nasdaq: EGHT) customers matter. We want to create long-lasting customer relationships and work with them to provide the best communications solutions to support their success. It starts with our innovative services and compelling prices to our quality, reliability, and proven performance. 8x8 has a proven track record of delivering great technology. From chips to systems to services, our commitment to innovation has enabled us to develop breakthrough technologies that change the communications landscape.
PLEASE NOTE: PRIORITY WILL BE GIVEN TO LOCAL CANDIDATES (LOCAL IS CONSIDERED WITHIN 50 MILES OF SAN JOSE, CA). NO RELOCATION WILL BE PROVIDED FOR THIS POSITION.
Company: 8x8, Inc.
Location: USA - CA - San Jose
Functional Area: Sales
Employment Type: Regular, Full-time
Title: Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Job ID #: 2650.0035
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR) for 8X8 Inc, qualify inbound Virtual Contact Center customer calls and web inquiries, and hand-off to appropriate sales reps. You will maintain a thorough understanding of 8X8 Inc.'s products and services, industry and customers needs in order to identify appropriate prospects and quickly establish effective contacts. This is a high energy position requiring an individual who is extremely motivated, enthusiastic and results-driven. Attention to detail is a must! As an SDR for 8x8, Inc., it will be critical for you conduct business dealings with prospects in a way that creates a superior customer/prospect experience that will set the stage for future product sales for 8X8 Inc.
- Meet qualified lead target by acting as the first point-of-contact for prospects by handling all inbound calls and web inquiries.
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of prospects.
- Follow up on all warm leads and conference/convention attendee lists.
- Process inbound orders as needed.
- Heavy use of CRM Application (SalesForcecom) entry and management of all lead data and ensure data integrity.
- Ensure the provision of timely, effective, two-way communication with sales team.
- Provide Weekly activity report to management.
- Develop superior customer service relationship with prospects and customers.
- 2+ years sales development, lead gen or inside sales experience, preferably in the high tech industry.
- Proven track record at achieving measurable sales goals in a highly automated Telebusiness environment.
- Excellent communication skills with a pleasant and confident phone voice.
- Strong CRM experience (SalesForcecom a plus).
- Ability to Work in a high energy, sales team environment.
- Attention to detail is an absolute must.
- Highly skilled in the utilization of Microsoft suite of products, especially Excel.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and set priorities.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred.
To apply, please click the link below. If the link does not work, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (please specify the job title in your email).
Notice to Search Firms and Staffing Agencies
8x8, Inc. maintains an approved supplier list based on current skill set and technology requirements. Therefore, our supplier base is limited to our specific hiring needs in a given business cycle. 8x8, Inc. does not accept resumes from unapproved suppliers. Any resumes received from unapproved suppliers will be considered unsolicited and 8x8, Inc. will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.