PLEASE NOTE: PRIORITY WILL BE GIVEN TO LOCAL CANDIDATES (LOCAL IS CONSIDERED WITHIN 50 MILES OF SAN JOSE, CA). NO RELOCATION WILL BE PROVIDED FOR THIS POSITION.
8x8 is seeking an experienced Customer Support Supervisor to assist our business customers with our award winning hosted PBX switch, SIP service, IP phones, networks, and VoIP service. The Implementation Services Team assists customers in setting up their new phones, features and services, ensuring their experience with 8x8 products meets or exceeds their expectations.
As a Supervisor, you’ll be responsible for these responsibilities, but also enhance the effectiveness of the team by providing performance coaching, managing appointment calendars, and contributing to projects led by the Implementation Service manager. You must be a natural leader, experienced in collaborative problem solving, and possess superb organizational and communications skills. Your direct interaction with new 8x8 customers and dedication to supporting the efforts of the Implementation Services team will help 8x8 successfully onboard hundreds of new business customers each week.
- Directly oversee daily operations, and support agents in their efforts to provide the best possible experience for customers
- Contribute to and drive efforts to maintain SLAs for incoming hotline, including calling customers to follow up on scheduling requests
- Use internal calendar and other tools to maintain effective scheduling of personnel on a weekly, daily and hourly basis
- Assist agents directly with escalated issues, as well as providing general operations and process guidance
- Work with cross-functional teams, including those outside the CS&S group to report issues and drive improvements that affect customer onboarding and team processes
- Create and present reports that measure agent performance and customer experience
- Identify opportunities for workforce efficiency and work quality, and work closely with the Implementation Services Manager to drive program changes
- Reinforce best practices and provide guidance to ensure agents’ communication is consistent with departmental guidelines
- Meet or exceed productivity metrics for self and team
- Ensure new and escalated cases from sales and CS&S teams are handled promptly
- Run regular meetings and working sessions with the team to deliver training, goal setting, as well as facilitate solution and idea sharing across the team
- Drive initiatives such as incentive programs and other reinforcements to improve and maintain great attitudes and positive team morale