2405.0080B - Deployment Manager, Mid-Market (US and French - Canada)
- Ottawa, Canada
About 8x8, Inc.
At 8x8, Inc. (Nasdaq: EGHT) customers matter. We want to create long-lasting customer relationships and work with them to provide the best communications solutions to support their success. It starts with our innovative services and compelling prices to our quality, reliability, and proven performance. 8x8 has a proven track record of delivering great technology. From chips to systems to services, our commitment to innovation has enabled us to develop breakthrough technologies that change the communications landscape.
Company: 8x8, Inc.
Functional Area: Customer Success & Support
Employment Type: Long Term Contract
Title: Deployment Manager- On-Boarding
Job ID #: 2405.0080
The Deployment Manager is responsible for providing a successful implementation experience for 8x8 customers. The Deployment Manager works with the customer, 8x8 provisioning teams and external partners, to define and coordinate all aspects of the implementation. The scope of a project includes defining roles and responsibilities, managing through dependencies, and hitting milestones on time. This includes working with pre and post-sales engineers, Technical Account Managers, number porting specialists Sales executives and 3rd party vendors to ensure end to end management of the project, from the initial scope, to the final provisioning of services, including product training.
The Deployment Manager is responsible for configuring the virtual PBX, virtual contact center, 8x8 product features, and services according to the customer’s specific deployment requirements, as well as troubleshooting deployment issues during deployment. The Deployment Manager is also expected to conduct the administrator and end-user training.
● Initiate and lead deployment projects with the customer and project stakeholders by reviewing
requirements, designing appropriate solutions, and generating complete project plans
● Act as a primary point of contact throughout the project implementation
● Generate and maintain documentation that supports the collection, management, and reporting of all project related information
● Provide regular updates and keep project stakeholders informed throughout the project
● Work with customers face-to-face or via telephone attending on-site meetings when necessary
● Follow up with the customer, ensuring that all products and services are delivered on time, and are working as intended
● Work with customers to develop and adjust solution design accordingly to meet customer’s specific requirements
● Configure 8x8 Virtual Office and Virtual Contact Center services according to agreed-upon
● Test system and ensure proper routing of calls, including performing troubleshooting and escalation as necessary
● Provides full documentation of the deployment to assist in the successful transition of the customer to our support teams
● Develop Statement of Work for Professional Service requirements
● Conduct administrator and user training via telephone or onsite
- Fluent in French-Canadian and English language
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3 years experience configuring and supporting VoIP systems
- Minimum 3 years experience in project management
- Working knowledge of contact center, telephony, PBX, SIP Trunking and Unified Communications technology
- Strong experience in managing and working with customers in the Enterprise market
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to plan and manage logistics involving multiple teams
- Experience interfacing with business clients, support groups and 3rd parties
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership of deployments through successful completion
- Excellent interpersonal skills demonstrated in a customer facing environment
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Strong verbal and written communications skills with a focus on needs analysis, positioning, business justification, and closing techniques.
- Superior presentation skills
- Proficiency in using hosted contact center applications would be a distinct advantage
- Flexible schedule to accommodate travel and off-hour deployment requirements
To apply, please click the link below. If the link does not work, please send your resume to email@example.com (please specify the job title in your email).
Notice to Search Firms and Staffing Agencies
8x8, Inc. maintains an approved supplier list based on current skill set and technology requirements. Therefore, our supplier base is limited to our specific hiring needs in a given business cycle. 8x8, Inc. does not accept resumes from unapproved suppliers. Any resumes received from unapproved suppliers will be considered unsolicited and 8x8, Inc. will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.