Company: 8x8, Inc.
Functional Area: Customer Success & Support
Employment Type: Long Term Contract
Title: Deployment Manager- On-Boarding
Job ID #: 2405.0080
The Deployment Manager is responsible for providing a successful implementation experience for 8x8 customers. The Deployment Manager works with the customer, 8x8 provisioning teams and external partners, to define and coordinate all aspects of the implementation. The scope of a project includes defining roles and responsibilities, managing through dependencies, and hitting milestones on time. This includes working with pre and post-sales engineers, Technical Account Managers, number porting specialists Sales executives and 3rd party vendors to ensure end to end management of the project, from the initial scope, to the final provisioning of services, including product training.
The Deployment Manager is responsible for configuring the virtual PBX, virtual contact center, 8x8 product features, and services according to the customer’s specific deployment requirements, as well as troubleshooting deployment issues during deployment. The Deployment Manager is also expected to conduct the administrator and end-user training.
● Initiate and lead deployment projects with the customer and project stakeholders by reviewing
requirements, designing appropriate solutions, and generating complete project plans
● Act as a primary point of contact throughout the project implementation
● Generate and maintain documentation that supports the collection, management, and reporting of all project related information
● Provide regular updates and keep project stakeholders informed throughout the project
● Work with customers face-to-face or via telephone attending on-site meetings when necessary
● Follow up with the customer, ensuring that all products and services are delivered on time, and are working as intended
● Work with customers to develop and adjust solution design accordingly to meet customer’s specific requirements
● Configure 8x8 Virtual Office and Virtual Contact Center services according to agreed-upon
● Test system and ensure proper routing of calls, including performing troubleshooting and escalation as necessary
● Provides full documentation of the deployment to assist in the successful transition of the customer to our support teams
● Develop Statement of Work for Professional Service requirements
● Conduct administrator and user training via telephone or onsite