Modified Job Posting - Was Program Manager, Systems and Technology
Reporting to the Director of Support Operations, the Senior Analyst will be responsible for driving Improvements in the systems and technology used by the 8x8 Customer Support department and its partners. Responsibilities will include assessing the current systems and technology, making recommendations, producing functional requirements, managing projects and working with Engineering to deliver systems and technology solutions to the organization. These include the case management platform, diagnostic tools, resources to allow support personnel to makes changes to customer accounts or services, the technologies that deliver customer contacts to support agents (phone, chat, email) and any other systems or technologies that support personnel use to do their jobs. The goals of the position are to enhance workflow efficiency and flexibility, facilitate consistency of service and adherence to policies, gather actionable data to drive process or product improvements and provide users with systems and technologies that are easy to understand and use.
This person will interact with other members of the Support Operations team, the Customer Success and Support (CSS) management team, Engineering and other functional groups at 8x8 to deliver solutions rapidly, provide proper integration between systems, set expectations and timelines, ensure that users are trained and measure system effectiveness. The Senior Analyst must be able to prioritize projects based on business needs, taking various system and process dependencies into account.
- Inventory current systems and technologies used by Support; assess usability, performance and suitability for use by various user types.
- Track requests for functionality changes and work with Customer Experience Team to create projects based on support initiatives and logical groups of functionality.
- Taking support initiatives into account, identify technology and functionality gaps, research suitable solutions and vendors and make recommendations.
- Work with Engineering, Support teams and the Training department to arrive at agreed upon timelines to complete technology initiatives.
- Manage projects to deploy new functionality or technology for the Support organization.
- Work with the Training Department to ensure that appropriate training sessions or job aids are available to support smooth adaptation to changes in systems or technology.
- Develop methods and metrics to evaluate effectiveness of deployed solutions.
- Track project management performance, including assessing level of effort estimates against
- Maintain user permission, pick list values and other data that controls application behavior in the 8x8 case management system.
- Implement changes to IVR programming to alter call flow as needed for holidays, to address outages, to announce special programs or to accommodate changes in the business.