3500.0028 - Marketing Analytics and Operations Manager
- San Jose, CA
8x8 (Nasdaq: EGHT) was selected by Forbes as the 10th best performing stock, 8x8 ranked No. 10 on the Forbes list of 20 Fast Growing Tech Stars. Additionally Forbes selected 8x8 the 23rd best small company based on Growth and Financial Performance, 8x8 Ranks 23rd on Top 100 List and 10th on List of Fast Growing Tech Stars.
8x8 is the one connection businesses need to experience the unique capabilities of advanced VoIP communications. We offer voice, video, mobile and unified communications solutions for small-to medium businesses and distributed enterprises. Our business services integrate advanced phone services, contact center solutions, web conferencing, powerful online productivity tools and flexible service plans. 8x8 services are affordable as well as easy to setup and use.
PLEASE NOTE: PRIORITY WILL BE GIVEN TO LOCAL CANDIDATES (LOCAL IS CONSIDERED WITHIN 50 MILES OF SAN JOSE, CA). NO RELOCATION WILL BE PROVIDED FOR THIS POSITION.
Company: 8x8, Inc.
Location: USA - CA - San Jose
Functional Area: Marketing
Employment Type: Regular, Full-time
Title: Marketing Analyst
Job ID #: 3500 .0028
Reporting to the Director of Acquisition Marketing, the Marketing Analyst is responsible for providing information and insights regarding customers and campaign effectiveness, to measure performance and support business decisions. The ideal candidate will have experience planning and managing reporting, and be able to work closely with senior management to interpret the findings.
The Marketing Analyst will manage the following: Lead flow, reporting and analysis, database management, and marketing Operations projects. The current role utilizes appropriate analysis of marketing information, and value - added business performance analytics to drive revenue growth. Further, the role is actively involved in cross-functional collaboration that support strategic business needs, and improvement of Marketing processes, programs, and infrastructure.
- Lead Flow
- Managed manual list uploads, lead distribution, and deduplication utilizing Ringlead
- Reporting and Analysis
- Publish weekly and monthly Lead Gen Report to identify favorable investments and allow for early detection of Lead Generation bottlenecks to rapidly resolve issues and minimize negative impacts on revenue.
- Provide insight into the performance of new campaigns to optimize marketing campaign portfolio through recurring Lead Source Quality Analysis
- Ongoing full customer value campaign reporting for Mid Market Account to provide Sr. Management with holistic view of campaign ROI
- Publish monthly SEO and Web Analytics report
- Develop ad-hoc analysis and reports based on needs of marketing team and management
- Drive and manage the automation of all mandatory Customer fields from CRM to SFDC to enable automated and targeted customer communication based on interactions, status and behaviors
- Manage VisitorTrack Contact Acquisition
Protect and maintain the integrity of the marketing database through monthly data merge process
- System Improvement
- On-going evaluation of enablement tools and services to improve marketing efficiencies and footprint
- Drive marketing database strategy which include:
- Analyzing gaps in our data, and establishing a process to conduct routine cleansing/append of data
- Working with stakeholders to identify, and standardize data capture for applicable marketing fields to facilitate reporting and targeted list pulls
- Lead Development Team's Infrastructure, Reporting and Productivity:
- Build, manage and utilize infrastructure for LDR inbound and outbound performance reporting
- Learn the processes for inbound / outbound calling
- Be involved in the cross training of inbound (currently defined as screeners) and outbound (a.k.a LDR)
- Includes becoming an expert on the 8x8 Virtual Contact Center reporting module
- Set up distribution model for outbound leads to be nurtured
- Identify gaps in compliance of inbound handling
- Manage processes and report on outbound SQL hand off
- Create a centralized database for marketing data to automate reporting as much as possible
- University degree or college diploma in business, finance, marketing or related field
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a marketing research of analytics function
- Exceptional knowledge of marketing, sales and business processes
- Strong project management and reporting skills
- Ability to develop strong relationships and work with senior level executives
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Solid business acumen, management, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective time management, organizational and leadership skills
- Intimate knowledge of Salesforce.com
To apply, please click the link provided. If the link does not work, please send your resume to email@example.com (please specify the job title in your email).
Notice to Search Firms and Staffing Agencies
8x8, Inc. maintains an approved supplier list based on current skill set and technology requirements. Therefore, our supplier base is limited to our specific hiring needs in a given business cycle. 8x8, Inc. does not accept resumes from unapproved suppliers. Any resumes received from unapproved suppliers will be considered unsolicited and 8x8, Inc. will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.