2655.0166 - Implementation Advisor
- San Jose, CA
About 8x8, Inc.
8x8 (Nasdaq: EGHT) was selected by Forbes as the 10th best performing stock, 8x8 ranked No. 10 on the Forbes list of 20 Fast Growing Tech Stars. Additionally Forbes selected 8x8 the 23rd best small company based on Growth and Financial Performance, 8x8 Ranks 23rd on Top 100 List and 10th on List of Fast Growing Tech Stars.
8x8 is the one connection businesses need to experience the unique capabilities of advanced VoIP communications. We offer voice, video, mobile and unified communications solutions for small-to medium businesses and distributed enterprises. Our business services integrate advanced phone services, contact center solutions, web conferencing, powerful online productivity tools and flexible service plans. 8x8 services are affordable as well as easy to setup and use.
PRIORITY WILL BE GIVEN TO LOCAL CANDIDATES (LOCAL IS CONSIDERED WITHIN 50 MILES OF SAN JOSE, CA). NO RELOCATION WILL BE PROVIDED FOR THIS POSITION.
Company: 8x8, Inc.
Location: USA - CA - San Jose
Functional Area: Customer Success & Support
Employment Type: Regular, Full-time
Title: Implementation Advisor
Job ID #: 2655.0166
8x8 is seeking Customer Service and Technical Support specialists to assist our business customers with our award winning hosted PBX switch, IP phones, networks, and VoIP service. The Implementation Services Team assists customers in setting up their new phones, features and services, by providing configuation advice, training, and problem resolution throughout the setup and installation process.
The ideal candidate will ensure customer success, exceeding their expectations throughout the
installation and setup process. You'll work directly with customers before, during and after their
installation -- promptly assisting them with the initial setup and configuration of extensions and services.
You'll assist with equipment activation, transferring phone numbers to 8x8 from a prior carrier, and ensure that billing is setup properly.
• Answer inbound calls and perform troubleshooting steps to resolve customer issues
• Instruct customers on how to effectively utilize the self service portal
• Help customers configure telephone extensions, services, and activate equipment
• Assist customers in porting their numbers from a previous provider to 8x8
• Meet or exceed productivity metrics while enhancing the customer experience
• Resolve immediate escalations to ensure customer satisfaction
- 1+ Years of providing customer service, preferably in a cloud computing or telephony environment
- Ability to listen, analyze, troubleshoot and to resolve common customer inquiries
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Understanding of Unified Communications and VoIP technologies
- Associate degree or equivalent work experience
Scheduling & Compensation
- Some positions may have an initial 3-month contract to hire period
- Flexible Monday through Friday schedules.
- Compensation based on experience.
- Full Medical and Dental Insurance, 12 paid holidays, 15 paid personal time off, 401k, ESSP, and profit sharing available after contractual period. Limited benefits are available during contractual period (see HR for details)
To apply, please click the link provided. If the link does not work, please send your resume to jobs AT 8x8.com (please specify the job title in your email).
Notice to Search Firms and Staffing Agencies
8x8, Inc. maintains an approved supplier list based on current skill set and technology requirements. Therefore, our supplier base is limited to our specific hiring needs in a given business cycle. 8x8, Inc. does not accept resumes from unapproved suppliers. Any resumes received from unapproved suppliers will be considered unsolicited and 8x8, Inc. will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.