The successful candidate will possess excellent organizational and communication skills, be detail-oriented, fact based, and self-motivated.
This position requires:
- A PhD in Materials Science or related discipline
- 5 to 10 years expertise in lithium ion battery electrochemistry
- Experience in lithium ion lithium ion anode and cathode materials, electrode development, and cell design
- Knowledgeable about materials, electrode, and cell performance and abuse characterization
- Ability to efficiently supervise junior employees and provide a positive role model
- Ability to work efficiently in a multitasking, rapid-cycle development environment
- Familiarity with Statistical Analysis and Design of Experiments
The position will be based out of Waltham, MA and may involve International travel.