Content Marketing Specialist
- Surrey, Canada
A & A Contract Customs Brokers Ltd., founded in 1979, is a family owned company. We are a full-service international logistics company specializing in customs brokerage, freight forwarding, and warehousing distribution services. Being part of our team means sharing in our excitement about logistics.
Our future depends on bright, energetic people with a strong desire to learn, grow and play an integral part in our business growth and successes. We invite you to bring your skills to our company and see what A & A has to offer.
We are a values-based organization and a dedicated group of professionals who value teamwork, learning and development, and innovation. We take a great deal of pride in developing long term relationships and in supporting our community and our environment.
Our team at A & A is looking to grow rapidly and is seeking a Content Marketer to drive growth by creating content that turns readers into A & A customers. You'll be working with a team that values excellence and initiative. We reward people who take chances and we're looking for people who are passionate about marketing and want to make an impact. As a bonus, you'll be working out of our award-winning Surrey Headquarters. A & A is a leading forward-thinking logistics provider that helps businesses ship products beyond borders. Customers love us and it's your mission to help us get the word out that we are amazing.
● Write, edit, and distribute content pieces that educate readers and drive user engagement, lead nurturing, and lead conversion;
● Manage third party content production efforts by providing editorial and management services to content providers;
● Write and edit scripting for outbound sales team communications;
● Collaborate across departments to develop ideas for content on relevant topics;
● Drive research and awareness on trending and/or effective content campaigns to continually evolve our strategy across multiple channels;
● Contribute to guidelines on brand tone, voice, and curation content mix.
● Report to Marketing Manager for final sign-off of customer facing content;
● Guide campaign strategy and development with Marketing Manager, along with creation of required marketing assets;
● Develop communications team processes, structure, and assist with project management;
● Report on content/campaign effectiveness and opportunities as well as make recommendations for enhancement and improvement.
● Self-starter/entrepreneurial spirit (i.e., run a successful lemonade stand)
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
● Experience in B2B markets, preferably within logistics industry;
● A solid writing portfolio with both short-form and long-form content;
● Experience writing/blogging for B2B, with ability to write in playful yet professional voice;
● Strong editorial abilities;
● Desire and ability to produce high-quality content quickly;
● Strong collaboration and interpersonal skills;
● Solid project management skills;
● Knowledge of Freight, Warehousing and Customs Brokerage sectors;
● Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Journalism or Communications
● Experience writing webinar, social media, sales literature and drip campaign content
How we differ from other companies, staff tell us:
“A & A Contract Customs Brokers cares for its clients. We strive to go above and beyond”.
“We are a company whose core values are integrity and customer service”.
● Please provide portfolio of your writing and content samples.
● Only serious applicants will be considered.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.