Sales Manager Assistant / Assistant Project Manager
- Chantilly, VA
A&A Transfer, Inc. is a commercial moving, rigging, and office furniture solutions company that has been carrying exceptional quality and service since 1965. For generations, we’ve succeeded in providing the best possible answers for a wide variety of moving and storing projects in the Washington, DC area.
Today we continue to design innovative, custom solutions to meet the unique needs of each customer and individual project. We use outstanding, cutting-edge technology and equipment while upholding safe and environmentally friendly practices. Every job is assigned a project manager and staff of experts to ensure end-to-end planning with our clients, thus creating a team approach with everyone involved. We make sure that every job is completed successfully on-time and under budget.
- Submit clearance and personnel documents for approval
- Maintain sales and warehousing inventory spreadsheets
- Maintain sales reports and daily agendas for the sales team
- Coordinate and schedule daily/ weekly projects
- Coordinate and schedule weekly sales meetings
- Maintains communication with subcontractors
- Assists in Quality Control
- Assists Sales Manager with any additional duties
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Construction or Construction related industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel
- Proficient in QuickBooks to maintain sales team profit, losses and reports
- Strong communication skills
- Keen attention to detail
A&A Transfer, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap or veteran status.