ABC Imaging offers a one-of-a-kind place to begin or advance your career. We offer management opportunities, great salary, and an awesome fast-paced work environment. We are looking for candidates who have a committment to excellence and quality.
In Toronto, ON we are currently seeking a Graphics Facilities Associate with at least 3+ years experience in large and small format color and B/W digital print output. This individual needs to have the highest level of commitment to customer service excellence.
Primary responsibility is to manage all in-house print production for our customer. including printing and binding jobs on-demand from digital files and hard copies, as well as coordinating all overflow print jobs with our local ABC Imaging print shops. Specific tasks include:
- Clarify scope of job with client (including any special requirements). If job is to be produced off-site at ABC shop, obtain accurate billing and project specifications from client. Coordinate with ABC Shop and follow up with client upon completion/delivery.
- Ensure that all printing and binding equipment is being properly maintained and upgraded. Recommend new acquisitions that will increase productivity. Manage all administrative responsibilities to meet requirement (Meter Readers, Time Reporting, and Equipment Maintenance Management).
- Check accuracy of billing (verify pre-work order, pre-billing, and final billing files) and help resolve billing issues on all jobs.
- Assist sales department with accounts by sharing new information, contacting clients, visiting their clients and hosting and attending seminars and events.
- Participate in the Annual Client Partnership Review and Strategic Plan meeting.
- Keep the FM Operations Procedure Manual updated.
- Keep the site clean and organized.
- Communicate on regular basis with FM Division Operations Manager regarding client concerns. Introduce innovative support ideas and follow-up on unsettled issues.