Senior IT Administrator
- Washington, DC
ABC Imaging is an international technology firm supporting Fortune 500 clients globally. Headquartered in Washington, DC, ABC Imaging is one of the fastest growing companies operating in over 150 cities in the USA, Canada, Brazil, Middle East, China, UK and Germany.
At ABC Imaging we are seeking a Senior IT Administrator. Under the general direction of the IT Manager, performs needs analysis, procurement support, design, and maintenance of LAN/WAN. This includes working at remote sites.
- Perform LAN/WAN administration
- Maintains PBX, VOIP, and video conferencing systems
- Responsible for configuration, deployment of Cisco networking equipment
- Maintains the backup and disaster recovery systems
- Installs, configures, maintains, and troubleshoots a wide range of software's used
- Maintains control of network intrusion detection systems
- Provides Cisco ASA firewall support
- Windows 2003/2008 server administration experience
- Creates and updates networks documentation
- Ability to rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Lead and directs the work of others
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
We offer an exciting fast-paced workplace with full benefits and unlimited potential for growth.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field, Master’s a plus
- CCNP required
- Knowledge of IT systems management, HP server hardware, and networking protocols
- Excellent reporting experience
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Minimum of 3 years experience, with at least 1 year managing others
Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer