Senior Systems Administrator
- Washington, DC
ABC Imaging is an international technology firm supporting Fortune 500 clients globally. Headquartered in Washington, DC, ABC Imaging is one of the fastest growing companies operating in over 150 cities in the USA, Canada, Brazil, Middle East, China, UK and Germany.
At ABC Imaging we are seeking a Senior Systems Administrator. This individual will implement and maintain policies and practices for Windows/Linux computing. We are looking for someone familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Will perform a variety of tasks that will include the following:
- Deploy, manage and maintain Windows Servers (2003/2008), VMware ESXi 5.0
- Manage and maintain GPOs, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, WINS.
- Manage and maintain Exchange Server 2003/2010.
- Manage and maintain Backups and Replication.
- Monitor and analyze Windows and ESXi Event logs using SCOM, Zenoss.
- Perform software and firmware updates.
- Create, Manage and Deploy Images (WDS).
We offer an exciting fast-paced workplace with full benefits and unlimited potential for growth.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field, Master’s a plus.
- Experience in configuring and troubleshooting Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008R2/2012
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2003/2010
- Exchange Migration 2003 - 2010, DAG setup experience a plus.
- Expertise in Active Directory and Windows PowerShell
- Expertise in System Center Suite 2012 (SCOM, SCCM, SCVMM)
- Experience using virtualization technologies: Hyper-V, VMware vCenter
- Experience with VEEAM Backup and Replication and Symantec Backup Exec
- Experience with procurement of enterprise hardware, software and services
- Backup and disaster recovery planning, implementation and maintenance experience
- Apple OS X configuration and troubleshooting experience a plus
- MCTS, MCITP, MCM, MCSA, MCSE or other certifications a plus
Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer