Business Development Coordinator
- Washington, DC
The Business Development Coordinator initiates, implements and administers the maintenance and dissemination of information and materials in order to produce high quality proposals in support of the Sales and Business Development Department.
- Serves as primary proposal facilitator on assigned projects and additional writing of text in all aspect of proposal responses.
- Edit and proofread proposal sections for style and consistency
- Assist in producing, binding, packaging and shipping all customer documents
- Monitor production of proposals, ensuring that high quality, professional products are created and delivered on time. Responsible for all proposals being completed, mailed and received by the client on time.
- Responsible for scanning all signed proposals, forwarding on to the appropriate parties and filing them away in the file room.
- Support sales team in providing marketing collateral as needed.
- Maintain proposal templates and edit when advised.
- Maintain a system for reporting the status of leads, proposals and presentations.
- Coordinate receiving proposal information from outside sales team on a timely basis.
- Support the Senior Vice President of Business Development and other Business Development Managers in administrative duties to include expense reports, travel reservations and phone calls.
- Assists in creating and preparation of presentations and materials.
- Provide administrative support to Sales Team.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
0-5 years experience
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Sense of urgency