Join the outstanding team in our FM IT department and gain quality experience in a variety of environments. ABC Imaging is looking for IT professionals who enjoy delighting clients with quality work. You should be an expert with printer networks, printer hardware and software, and have extensive customer service experience.
Under general supervision the FM IT will perform configuration, tuning, and maintenance of Windows servers. Respond to system failures. Perform scheduled HW/SW maintenance, database & file system backups. Restore DB, file systems as needed.
· Excellent customer support skills
· Strong Windows server Administration
· Knowledge of TCP/IP, DHCP, and DNS
· Active Directory administration experience
· HP server hardware experience
· Desktop support experience
· Knowledge of LAN/WAN, Routing, Switching, and Firewalls
· Excellent troubleshooting skills
· Good documentation skills
· Considerable travel is required
Responsibilities include deploying, maintaining, troubleshooting print servers at client locations. Provide technical support to clients and diagnose escalated issues.
Education and Qualifications
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
Minimum 2-3 years of Windows server Administration.
AutoCAD Experience a plus.
VBscript or PowerShell Scripting a plus.
ABC Imaging offers a one-of-a-kind place to begin or advance your career. We offer management opportunities, great salary and benefits, and an awesome fast-paced work environment. We are looking for candidates who have a great team-oriented attitude and really enjoy what they do.