Accounts Receivable Billing Specialist
- Washington, DC
We are currently recruiting for a Credit Collections Customer Service Representative to join our Accounts Receivable Team. This individual will enter daily account information, communicate with clients and collect balances from various accounts.
Daily tasks include:
- Daily phone and email communication with assigned customer base to identify outstanding invoices and bring to resolution
- Clear and consistent communication with customers
- Provides accurate and detail notes on outstanding A/R
- Explain full cycle invoicing and reporting including: summary, invoice, work order and statements
- Work with multiple departments in both the customer organization and ABC Imaging to facilitate payment of outstanding invoices
- Bachelor degree in business or accounting. May substitute of education based on experience.
- Preference for minimum of three years collections experience in corporate environment with complex invoicing systems
- Ability to thoroughly research and document root causes of non-payment of customer issues
- Strong problem solving, negotiating, and decision making skills
- Highly developed listening and organizational skills
- Ability to work in high pressured environments
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, Outlook and Powerpoint
- Accurate alpha and numeric data entry skills
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Strong attention to detail
For consideration, please apply to this position below.