Regional Facilities Managment Manager - Regional Print Services Manager
- Dallas, TX
ABC Imaging offers a one-of-a-kind place to begin or advance your career. We offer management opportunities, great salary and benefits, and an awesome fast-paced work environment. We are looking for candidates who have a great team-oriented attitude and really enjoy what they do.
In Dallas, TX we are currently seeking a Regional Print Services and Facilities Management Manager with at least 7+ years experience in large and small format color, B/W digital print output and regional management. This individual needs to have the highest level of commitment to customer service excellence and be a leader that believes in fostering growth, pride and productivity in their team. Knowledge with HP, Xerox and Adobe Creative Suite applications is required as well as an ability to travel throughout the TX region and across the US as needed.
Primary responsibility is to manage all in-house print production sitesin the Texas / Central US region. Regional FM Manager over sees everything from client needs, hiring and firing onsite staff, and makes regual site visits. Ideally this individual will have managed facilitites management before and will have This task includes printing and binding jobs on-demand from digital files and hard copies as well as coordinating all overflow print jobs with our local ABC Imaging print shops.
- Clarify scope of responsibilitites with client (including any special requirements).
- Coordinate with ABC Shop and follow up with client upon completion/delivery.
- Assist in hiring, training and termination procedures with support from head quarters.
- Check accuracy of billing (verify pre-work order, pre-billing, and final billing files) and help resolve billing issues on all jobs.
- Assist sales department with accounts by sharing new information, contacting clients, visiting their clients and hosting and attending seminars and events.
- Participate in the Annual Client Partnership Review and Strategic Plan meeting.
- Keep the FM Operations Procedure Manual.
- Communicate regularly with onsite employees as well as regular site visits.
- Communicate regulary and report regulary to Director of Client Enterprise.
- At least 7 years of facilities management or print services experience, with some regional manage.
- Extensive client services and customer service experience.
- Extensive experience with Digital Printing and bindery processes - ability to fill in production positions as needed.
- Strong familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite – particularly In Design
- Reliable transportation, and ability to travel when needed.
- Ability to speak knowledgeably about department capability and company to potential and existing clients
- Highly developed organizational skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot software/hardware problem.