IT Tech with CADD Application Experience
- Miami, FL
Join the outstanding team in our IT department and gain quality experience in a variety of environments. ABC Imaging is looking for IT professionals who enjoy delighting clients with quality work. You should be an expert with printer networks, printer hardware and software, and have extensive customer service experience.
· Excellent customer support skills
· Strong Windows server Administration
· Knowledge of TCP/IP, DHCP, and DNS
· Active Directory administration experience
· HP server hardware experience
· Desktop support experience
· Knowledge of LAN/WAN, Routing, Switching, and Firewalls
· Excellent troubleshooting skills
· Good documentation skills
· Considerable travel is required
Primary responsibilities include installation, configuration and maintenance of Windows Servers. Installation and setup of ABC Imaging Solutions at client locations, and providing technical support to clients.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
Minimum 2-3 years of Windows server Administration.
AutoCAD and A/E/C industry experience required.
VBscript or PowerShell Scripting a plus.
ABC Imaging offers a one-of-a-kind place to begin or advance your career. We offer management opportunities, great salary and benefits, and an awesome fast-paced work environment. We are looking for candidates who have a great team-oriented attitude and really enjoy what they do.