Help Desk Support Technician - AutoCAD
- Washington, DC
ABC Imaging is a technology driven leader in the Digital Printing and document management industry. On a global basis, we provide on-site and off-site services to the Architectural Engineering, and Construction (A/E/C) industry as well as Fortune 500 companies. Headquartered in Washington, DC, ABC Imaging is one of the fastest growing companies with an international presence. Locations include Seattle, New York, Dallas, Miami, Boston, Las Vegas, Pittsburgh, Kansas City, Chicago, Los Angeles, Houston, London, Dubai, Shanghai and San Francisco.
The ideal candidate will:
- document all trouble calls and request for help;
- provide user desktop support on a daily basis;
- provide timely responses to user's questions and concerns;
- provide quick problem solving including, but not limited to, fixing errors, creating alternative methods of completing a task, correcting user errors, and correcting system inconsistencies;
- provide detailed and accurate logs of all user contact;
- document standard procedures for Help Desk; identify and escalate issues that are unable to be resolved by the Help Desk Technician;
provide assistance to other IT team members when requested.
Position requires a bachelor’s degree and/or a minimum of 3 years of experience with Help Desk Support.
A candidate with experience in AutoCAD, Revit required!
For consideration, please reply to this job posting.