Print Shop Manager / Assistant Manager
- Toronto, Canada
ABC Imaging is an international technology firm supporting Fortune 500 clients globally. Headquartered in Washington, DC, ABC Imaging is one of the fastest growing companies operating in over 150 cities in the USA, Canada, Middle East, China, and the UK.
We are currently seeking a Print Shop Manager / Assistant Manager in Toronto with at least 3+ years experience in large and small format color and B/W digital print output. This individual needs to have the highest level of commitment to customer service excellence and be a leader that believes in fostering growth, pride and productivity in their team. Experience with HP, Xerox and Adobe Creative Suite applications is required.
The primary responsibility is to manage all in-house print production for our customer. This position works for us from within our customer’s office. Tasks include printing and binding jobs on-demand from digital files and hard copies.
- Clarify scope of job with client (including any special requirements).
- Ensure that all printing and binding equipment is being properly maintained and upgraded.
- Manage all administrative responsibilities to meet requirement (Meter Readers, Time Reporting, and Equipment Maintenance Management).
- Check accuracy of billing (verify pre-work order, pre-billing, and final billing files) and help resolve billing issues on all jobs.
- Keep the site clean and organized.
- Extensive experience with Digital Printing and bindery processes.
- Strong familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite – Particularly In Design.
- Superior customer service ability and experience in handling client both over the phone and in person.
- Highly developed organizational skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot software/hardware problems.