Junior IT Administrator
- New York, NY
ABC Imaging is an international technology firm supporting Fortune 500 clients globally. Headquartered in Washington, DC, ABC Imaging is one of the fastest growing companies operating in over 150 cities in the USA, Canada, Brazil, Middle East, China, UK and Germany.
At ABC Imaging we are seeking a Junior IT Administrator. Under the general direction of the IT Manager, performs systems and network administration, needs analysis, procurement support, design. This includes working at remote sites.
- Provide systems and network administration support to the IT Infrastructure team
- Perform LAN/WAN administration
- Maintains PBX, VOIP, and video conferencing systems
- Responsible for configuration, deployment of Cisco networking equipment
- Maintains the backup and disaster recovery systems
- Installs, configures, maintains, and troubleshoots a wide range of software's used
- Maintains control of network intrusion detection systems
- Provides Cisco ASA firewall support
- Windows 2003/2008 server administration experience
- Creates and updates networks documentation
- Ability to rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
We offer an exciting fast-paced workplace with full benefits and unlimited potential for growth.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field, Master’s a plus
- Knowledge of IT systems management, HP server hardware, and networking protocols
- Excellent reporting experience
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Minimum of 1 year of direct experience
Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer