- Detroit, MI
We are 22 years company establishes from 1990. We offer 24 hours 7 days emergency locksmith service locksmith services, home and car lockout, lock rekey, car key replacement, any key making and more.
We save our customer time and problems with a fast response and on-time arriving.
We are seeking someone who can perform the following primary roles and responsibilities:
- Data Entry
- Organization/Office Maintenance
The information contained in this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the primary responsibilities associated with the performance of the job. It is not, however, an all-inclusive list of responsibilities and work requirements.
Education, Experience & Training required:
- Experience in filing hard copy and electronic files, or equivalent;
- Computer skills in prior office environment necessary
- Experience with office equipment (computers, scanners, copy machines)
Job Specific Knowledge & Skills:
- Setting up/ Teaching new technologies
- Type 30 WPM
- Improving office efficiency.
- Excellent attention to detail, organization, and problem solving skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- High level of interpersonal skills and ability to work in a proactive and service-oriented manner.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information at the highest level.
- Must have knowledge and be comfortable with Word and Excel software.
Full Time Position