Virtual Outbound Call Center Agent
- Atlanta, GA
ACD Connect is the sister company of ACD Direct. ACD Connect is a separate entity not to be confused with Independent Contractor positions offered by ACD Direct. ACD Connect facilitates outbound needs of our clients and offers employment for such needs. As with any employee based position, ACD Connect reserves the right to:
* Assign hours and assignments as outlined by client and project needs which are subject to change.
* Require necessary paid training to prepare employees for project needs/objectives/performance.
* Assign project related goals that must be maintained.
* Cross train on additional project opportunities as the need is present.
Employee VS Independent Contractor:
* As a contractor you work for yourself and you have more freedoms where as an employee you are subject to project guidelines, minimum hours, and quality standards.
ACD Connect Outbound Call Processing Team
Vary by Project Assignments (Morning, Afternoon, Evening Shifts within Call Center hours 9a-8p)
Utilize our outbound dialing program to achieve project objectives.
Pay: $9.00 per hour
Duties and Responsibilities
- Customer Service with a friendly, compassionate and professional tone
- Communicate in multiple chat rooms
- Meet client expectations: Attention to details, keep current on script and procedures changes
- Attendance punctuality, reliability and flexibility (communicating exceptions promptly to supervisor)
- Multitasking with use of multiple windows and spreadsheets
3-6 months of previous experience in outbound call processing with a focus on at least one of the following areas:
- Lead Generation
- Cold Calling
- Customer Service
- Outbound Fundraising
Florida – Georgia – Iowa - Indiana – Kansas – Michigan –
Missouri - North Carolina – Nevada –Ohio – Texas –
Utah – Virginia –Washington – Wisconsin
Apply Online at http://tinyurl.com/ACDConnect