Sales Lead Generator
- San Diego, CA
ACI Specialty Benefits consistently ranks in the nation’s Top Ten EAPs, and is a leading global provider of Employee Assistance Programs, Wellness, Concierge and Work/Life services.
ACI is committed to helping clients build a workforce of healthy bodies and healthy minds by delivering affordable and customized specialty benefit solutions that:
- Reduce unnecessary healthcare and workers’ comp costs;
- Strengthen retention and recruitment strategies;
- Enhance employee morale and job performance;
- Boost personal and organizational productivity;
- And improve the quality of life for today’s workforce.
Visit us at www.acispecialtybenefits.com. EOE
Is having fun at work important to you? Do you like helping people? Do you like be challenged but have an appreciation for work/life balance? Then ACI Specialty Benefits, ranked #8 Employee Assistance Program (EAP) provider in the country and San Diego’s Healthiest Company, may be the place for you!
ACI Specialty Benefits is looking for experts in generating and qualifying leads for the Chief Sales Officer and Sales Executives. In this position you will be responsible for sales support processes and have the opportunity to collaborate with the sales force to secure new business. In addition you will interact with benefit brokers to help manage flow of proposal packages and quotes.
- Business-to-business lead generation and sales prospecting
- Cold calling, gathering sales intelligence and handling objections
- Must make sixty to seventy outbound calls per day
- Appointment setting
- Partners with new and existing business prospects to achieve sales/persistency goals
Required Skills & Experience
- Proven success with inside sales via outbound calling
- Stellar track record in cold calling, sales prospecting and appointment setting
- Self-motivated, goal oriented and dependable
- Able to work independently
- Excellent telephone and written communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Professional upbeat telephone voice, strong probing skills and persistence
- Able to engage and build relationships with key decision makers and influencers at all levels
- Inside sales in a business-to-business environment
- Understand organizational structures and decision making process
- Provide proven track record of meeting and exceeding annual quota year over year
- Understand the sales process and able to work to targets
- Able to take direction and incorporate feedback into work
- Proficient skills in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, CRM and/or sales databases
- Basic understanding of employee benefits infrastructure and HR/benefits industry terms is an asset but not required