Oracle PL/SQL Developer
- Vancouver, Canada
Our client is looking for a Oracle PL/SQL Developer for a 1 year contract starting in January.
- Provide Crystal Report development services for operational and management reports
- Develop PL/SQL scripts as directed
- Create PL/SQL scripts for imports, exports, data migration procedures and packages
- Performing preliminary data cleansing utilizing data views and procedures
- Aggregating and unifying source data from the multiple legacy systems
- Creating packages, procedures and functions to deal with duplicates, exceptions
- Assist in analysis, design, testing,
- Perform other technical duties as requested
- May be required to provide development and advice on other systems as needed
- Participate in team meetings and functions as necessary
- Develop Paris export / import scripts as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Computer Information Systems or a related field, as well as four years recent, related experience in a medium to large sized organization.
- Perform duties as an Oracle PL/SQL developer
- Develop report specifications
- Develop Crystal reports
- Possess recent experience with FH PARIS implementation
- Familiarity with PARIS data schema
- Possess recent experience in working with complex healthcare organizations in implementing information systems
- Possess exceptional English language oral and written communication, facilitation and presentation skills.