- Chicago, IL
AIM is a nationally recognized technology consulting company with proven experience in strategy and execution of end-to-end technology solutions. We deliver high impact to your business, like improving IT systems reliability, security, and scalability; designing and developing the most effective digital experiences for your customers; implementing industry leading eCommerce and CRM platforms; or managing software development projects with Agile methodology. And that's just a sampling of our proficiency in technology.
and 2+ Experience working with API’s - PLEASE REPLY with Resume!
BA/BS Computer Science preferred
• At least 3+ years of development experience of developing PHP applications and interacting with RDBMS.
• Must have experience in LAMP technology stack – core architecture of Moodle, SugarCRM or Wordpress web application.
• Familiar with setup and configuration, upgrades, 3rd party interfaces and plugins.
• Ability to implement REST based web services – XML/JSON interaction
• Experience in apache web server administration/configuration is preferred.
• Developing new REST based web services on Moodle, SugarCRM and/or Wordpress systems
• Troubleshoot PHP codes and applications issues and resolve any system performance problems
• Be able to understand DB structure and query MySQL database for business reports and training progress.
• Work closely with front-end development team to understand web-service and data requirement and assisting when needed.
• Assisting learning & development team with technical functional questions on configuration and setup
• Bachelor degree – IT /Software engineer preferred
Check out my website @ RobbySchoenhoft.com