Account Coordinator / Manager
- Toronto, Canada
The Opportunity: A.K.A. New Media Inc. (A.K.A.), an advanced technology and communications company, has an immediate requirement for a dynamic, focused, organized and energetic Account Manager to join its raisin® team.
raisin® (a product of A.K.A.) is a SaaS based, state-of-the-art, online donation and fundraising event management system that empowers charities and fundraisers to reach and exceed their fundraising goals. To learn more about raisin visit: www.akaraisin.com
- Support - Provide ongoing account and product support for multiple charitable clients
- Training - Train clients on all aspects of the raisin product (web-based and in-person)
- Tracking - Ensure that CRM tool is kept up to date with all account activities, opportunities and contact details. Ensure that support time is accurately tracked and billed
- Marketing & Social Media – Provide general marketing support (e.g., gathering, preparing and contributing to raisin’s marketing efforts, etc.)
- Business Development – Provide ongoing business development support as directed
- Product Development - Assist in identifying features for future product development
- Other duties as assigned
- 2+ years professional account support
- Post-secondary degree or diploma (preferably marketing, communications, business, fundraising or technology)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Avid user of digital technologies, mobile, social media and web-based software
- Able to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- An understanding of and passion for charities and fundraising
- Key values of honesty, integrity, professionalism and passion for customer service and technology
- Not-for-profit & fundraising
- CRM systems
- Software development and web development
- Project management
- Sales including prospecting and cold-calling
- Bilingual (English/French) is an asset
Interested candidates should send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and put "raisin Account Coordinator/Manager" in the subject line.
ABOUT AKA New Media and AKA raisin
To learn more, please visit:
Only those short-listed will be contacted.
NO HEADHUNTERS OR EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES PLEASE.