- Minneapolis, MN
The ALARIS Group is the leading resource for insurance carriers, attorneys and employers striving to maximize the recovery of injured employees – and minimize the financial impact. We offer proven case management skills and a suite of specialized consulting services – with unmatched expertise and geographic coverage.
This individual will report directly to the Marketing Support Supervisor. Attention to detail is critical as well as the ability to analyze material since this candidate will track case management productivity and outcome data and prepare monthly reports for the management team including area supervisors and marketers. Assist marketers in the preparation of marketing events including written and verbal tasks. Assisting the Manager and Marketer at vendor events is also likely. Assist in writing Requests for Proposals, requiring the ability to complete research and to write professional documents. This person will process referrals and coordinate the assignment. This person will work in a fast paced environment where multi-tasking and prioritizing is critical.
- High School Diploma
- Preference for executive experience.
- Computer Proficiency including Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point & Access.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with individuals possessing a wide range of technical knowledge.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Able to analyze data and create professional documents.
- Customer Relations expert.
- Decision making and critical thinking.
- The ability to work collaboratively with others & yet work independently.
- Able to work from home.
- Writing ability