- Experience in building advanced automated test suites
- Demonstrated proficiency in an object oriented development language (C++, C#, Java)
- Proficiency with Windows and Linux
- Experience in writing unit test cases and performing whitebox testing
- Advanced skills in backend testing
Software Test Engineer - Team Lead
- Los Angeles, CA
With a very collegiate and research driven environment, the business is home to a diverse spectrum of scientists from areas such as; telecoms, machine learning, defence (Raytheon, NASA), academic research etc. You’ll work in a large collaborative rotation, giving you exposure to a range of short, medium, long term projects at any given time – to allow creative, flexible innovation.
My client approaches testing differently -- They are testing, and breaking code constantly, but they need help to rebuild it better. Software Engineers in Test design testing infrastructure and write code to examine and validate large-scale software development and deployments. This is a team lead role where you partner with software developers to create and code tests concurrently with product development and also lead a team of QA's. Your team willl be responsibile for building tools that help developers be more productive, write better code and test it themselves.
Please send me a copy of your CV on email@example.com if this position is of interest.