Non-Profit Case Manager
- Mesa, AZ
A New leaf has been helping families ...changing lives for nearly 40 years with over 25 programs Valley wide including homeless and domestic violence shelters, youth and community programs.
With more than 300 employees, a financially supportive Foundation and the benefit of over 15,000 volunteer hours a year, A New Leaf provides services to nearly 20,000 individuals annually.
One of the many primary focuses of A New Leaf's Community Resource Specialist (CRS)/Case Manager is to assist clients enrolled in our Mesa outpatient clinic in finding information and services, bring people together and help create a sense of community with our clinical behavioral health staff. In this position, you will work with clients to ensure that their needs are met. In addition to counseling, our CRS positions help asses the client's needs and develops treatment plans. Our case managers work with children and counsel them on appropriate social skills, peer relationships, self-esteem, coping skills and other concerns they may have.
We are looking for a qualified CRS that can:
- Provide face to face and telephone crisis interventions (while under appropriate clinical supervision).
- Screen, assess, develop, and implement treatment/service plans under the direction of the Team.
- Ensure that treatment/service plan will include a plan for discharge and estimated date.
- Co-develop 24/7 Safety/Crisis Plans with every assigned client.
- Update and complete staffing notes for multi-disciplinary clinical team reviews.
- Meet monthly productivity expectations as determined by clinical leadership.
- Develop/Monitor/Evaluate the implementation of Strength-based Family plans and progress of family towards goals.
- Collaborate with Child and Family Teams, arranging for appropriate evaluations, medication monitoring and referrals and community based services.
- Coordinating transportation for consumers and family members as deemed medically necessary and in accordance to agency policy.
This position might have other requirements.
- High School Diploma or GED required + 5 years behavioral health experience OR
- Associates Degree (BH field) + 2 years behavioral health experience OR
- Bachelor's Degree (BH field) + 1 year behavioral health experience
Extensive knowledge of community resources. Class One Fingerprint Clearance Card. Clean 39 Month Motor Vehicle Record. Valid Driver’s License. Spanish-Bilingual is highly preferred for this position.