- Duluth, GA
Small, family owened residential cleaning service provider.
I have a small, but growing Housecleaning business and need to IMMEDIATELY hire reliable help. Approximately 5hrs/day, 5 days/week. Hours are usually between 9:00 and 4:00. Many days you'll be home by 2:30 BUT NOW AND THEN WE WILL HAVE A JOB TILL 5:00 or 7:00, or possibly on a Saturday!!
I am VERY detail-oriented and take pride in providing my customers with the best service possible. I need people who also take pride in their work, while simultaneously getting the job done quickly. This means no cutting corners on cleaning but also knowing how to hustle and work smart. You should be a high-energy person. Please be honest with yourself and me, if you are NOT a person who can move quickly but still pay attention to detail or vice versa, this will NOT be the job for you. If you are, come aboard!
I provide all products and equipment and will train you to clean the way I have found to be the best. We work hard but actually have fun and some good laughs along the way! You must be in good physical shape and meet the requirements listed below. THIS IS A LABOR INTENSIVE JOB--IT IS NOT LIKE CLEANING YOUR OWN HOUSE OR YOUR MOTHER-IN-LAW'S. Candidates who speak English well or who have a military service background will be given first preference. Starting pay, after training is complete, is $10, with the ability to earn up to $12.
REQUIREMENTS (PLEASE DO NOT BOTHER TO REPLY IF YOU DO NOT MEET ALL THE REQUIREMENTS LISTED BELOW):
1. Must enjoy cleaning.
2. Must be able to pass criminal background check
3. Must have GA driver's license.
4. Must have three good references (2 job, 1 personal).
5. Must have a positive, can-do attitude and take direction well, without being offended and/or snippy!
6. Must be thorough (attention to detail) AND be able to HUSTLE! Do you stroll when you walk? If so, please don't apply.
7. MUST LIVE WITHIN TEN MILES OF Duluth.area-. All jobs are in this general area.
8. MUST BE RELIABLE. IF YOU HAVE CHILDREN OR ANOTHER JOB, YOU STILL NEED TO HAVE THE FLEXIBILITY TO WORK LATE ON OCCASION!!
9. Must be in good health--no back, shoulder, knee or funny bone problems.
10. Must love both cats and dogs. Many of our customers have pets.
11. MUST BE AVAILABLE M-F (and occasional Saturdays)!!
IF YOU HAVE READ THE REQUIREMENTS ABOVE AND MEET ALL OF THEM, PLEASE REPLY IN THE FOLLOWING MANNER: Please send an email with work history (include dates) and tell me a little bit about yourself and why you'd like to do this kind of work. Be sure to include part of town where you reside and best number to reach you. I'll setup an in person meeting ASAP.
Must have a valid driver's license, automobile, and current insurance.
Must have a positive, can-do attitude and take direction well, without being offended and/or snippy!
Must be thorough (attention to detail) AND be able to HUSTLE!