Inside Sales Representative
- Bloomington, MN
Our client in the US is looking to bring on high-energy inside sales representatives to promote the company’s proprietary products via telephone with industry professionals to support the growth of overall sales in multiple distribution channels. If you are a motivated and ambitious person ready to bring your sales skills to a fast paced call center environment, then this position is for you.
· Respond to incoming requests for information regarding products, marketing material and illustrations.
· Drive product sales to maximize customer service and building relationships.
· Work with agents to identify client needs and recommend product offerings and marketing strategies.
· Create and deliver effective sales presentations to promote products, services, and competitive advantages.
· Support strategic marketing and sales initiatives.
· Report progress on sales activity.
· Develop and enhance personal industry and product knowledge to effectively communicate and build credibility with agents.
· Make sound business decisions in terms of prioritizing and managing workload to ensure completion.
· Meet call activity expectations set forth by management.
· Represent the company in a professional manner to all internal/external customers both on the telephone and through attendance at selected events.
· A minimum of one year experience in sales or financial services industry in a fast-paced call center environment
· Knowledge of life insurance industry products and services preferred as the attainment of a Life license is required within the first 90 days of employment
· Strong sales ability along with effective telephone and customer relationship building skills
· Ability to self-manage workload volumes to achieve or exceed goals and changing priorities in a team environment
· Superior written and verbal communication skills; effective listening skills
· Strong telephone presence and proven ability to influence
· Advanced computer skills: multiple screen navigation, multi-tasking, accurate keyboarding skills, experience with Microsoft Office
· Strong results-oriented focus, strong work ethic and positive attitude
· Well developed problem solving and analytical skills, and the ability to absorb and diffuse customer emotions
· Demonstrate initiative, creativity and resourcefulness
· This position requires rotating shifts between (7:30am and 6pm), and flexibility is required due to changing conditions and business needs.
ARES is a Canadian staffing solutions company driven by amazing people, incredible technologies, and healthy values. We enable strong, fruitful relationships among companies and bright professionals across North America.
Sure, we're top of the line when it comes to helping organizations to hire great people, yet there's so much more to us.
When you partner with ARES, you push your career forward by accessing exciting and dynamic permanent, temporary and contract career opportunities. We appreciate your diverse and unique talents and achievements.
Whether you’re an experienced professional, or a recent graduate, ARES will bring value to your job search. Through our company, you can access opportunities and connect with an amazing network of Canada’s top employers. After 18 years of success, we have the knowledge, relationships and resources to help your career soar. World-class companies select ARES to help staff their teams.
We specialize in Contract, Contract To Hire, and Permanent Information Technology Staffing.
We are proud to be a Vendor of Record with the Government of Ontario, and the Government of Canada.
Visit us at www.aresstaffing.com. Your information will be kept confidential.
We believe that diversity and inclusion is key to innovation through the sharing of ideas, experiences and abilities. We aim for every ARES employee to have a great quality of life where we can reach our full potential -- a positive, healthy and inclusive workplace where employees are respected, treated fairly and consistently, and accommodated. ‘Living’ diversity and inclusion enables us to achieve outstanding business results, and to provide our clients and candidates with stellar service.