- Atlanta, GA
Arke Systems is a marketing technology-consulting firm assisting businesses in the Atlanta area who realize information technology is a catalyst to their long-term success. Recognized as a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, Arke Systems is one of the leading technology-consulting firms in the Atlanta area working with businesses to provide innovative and flexible solutions. Arke specializes in custom web application and software development, database development, business intelligence, and Microsoft Dynamics CRM and SharePoint solutions.
If you’re searching for an atmosphere full of challenges and entertaining colleagues, Arke may be the home for you! We are a group that works hard and plays hard, consistently striving toward a goal of continuous growth and learning in the ever-changing world of technology. Our employee incentive programs, expanding shelf of awards, outstanding company growth, and overall happy team landed us the Atlanta Business Chronicle’s award for “Best Places to Work” in 2011 and the 2013 "Atlanta Pacesetter" award! Arke is an Elite Global Sitecore Partner, home to MVP Sitecore Evangelists, designated location for Sitecore Certifications, and organizer of Atlanta's first Sitecore User Group. Sounds like an amazing gig, right? If so, send us your information! Our development team is a top notch cadre of hackers and designers, and we're looking for some extra talent to join us as we continue to grow!
This developer role will be responsible for, well, a little bit of everything technical! We’re a consultancy, so the ability to transition between requirements, begin new challenges, and work with a variety of clients and platforms is reasonably necessary.Specialization is good, but so is generalization: everyone wears many hats. So what would the perfect candidate have?:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science,Information Systems or related field
- Experience: 2+ years direct experience in aprofessional capacity
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team and manage multiple task assignments·
- Strong oral and written communication skill
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgments
- Experience with Mobile development for Android,iOS or Blackberry platforms, WinForm and Microsoft Dynamics CRM are a plus, but not required.
At Arke, our people are our number one reason for success and growth. We look for any opportunity to send our developers to conferences and classes they want to pursue. We want to keep our team at the front of the new technology game and in a state of constant progress and education.
- Experience with Mobile development for Android, iOS or Blackberry platforms, WinForm and Microsoft Dynamics CRM are a plus, but not required.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This is a full-time opportunity with a competitive salary and benefits. Must be authorized to work for any employer in the United States. Candidates only- no recruiters, please.