If you’re searching for an atmosphere full of challenges and entertaining colleagues, Arke may be the home for you! We are a group that works hard and plays hard, consistently striving toward a goal of continuous growth and learning in the ever-changing world of technology. Our employee incentive programs, expanding shelf of awards, outstanding company growth, and overall happy team landed us the Atlanta Business Chronicle’s award for “Best Places to Work” in 2011 and the 2013 "Atlanta Pacesetter" award! Arke is an Elite Global Sitecore Partner, home to MVP Sitecore Evangelists, designated location for Sitecore Certifications, and organizer of Atlanta's first Sitecore User Group.
Our Project Managers know how to balance multiple projects without missing a beat. They have the unique ability to connect with every member of our team as well as the project leaders at our client companies. They are organized, energetic, positive, and adaptable. If you identify with these traits, love to learn new things, work well without micromanagement, and have a passion for seeing a project through from beginning to end, send us your resume!
PLENTY OF ROOM FOR ADVANCEMENT!
A preview of awesome things you should already be able to do:
- Leading projects to completion, managing scope, budget, schedule and risks.
- Following and enforcing the established Arke project management processes.
- Managing and creating key project deliverables, including but not limited to: documentation required to manage scope, project financials, project status and lessons learned.
- Communicating project status with internal and external project stakeholders.
- Coordinating with internal and external resources to ensure project tasks are completed according to schedule.
- Supporting efforts to introduce additional project management processes and controls.
- Ability to travel (as needed).
- Other functions as required in the performance of Arke’s daily business requirements.
- Other duties may be assigned as needed.