- Atlanta, GA
Arke Systems is a marketing technology-consulting firm assisting businesses in the Atlanta area who realize information technology is a catalyst to their long-term success. Recognized as a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, Arke Systems is one of the leading technology-consulting firms in the Atlanta area working with businesses to provide innovative and flexible solutions. Arke specializes in custom web application and software development, database development, business intelligence, and Microsoft Dynamics CRM and SharePoint solutions.
If you’re searching for an atmosphere full of challenges and entertaining colleagues, Arke may be the home for you! We are a group that works hard and plays hard, consistently striving toward a goal of continuous growth and learning in the ever-changing world of technology. Our employee incentive programs, expanding shelf of awards, outstanding company growth, and overall happy team landed us the Atlanta Business Chronicle’s award for “Best Places to Work” in 2011 and the 2013 "Atlanta Pacesetter" award! Arke is an Elite Global Sitecore Partner, home to MVP Sitecore Evangelists, designated location for Sitecore Certifications, and organizer of Atlanta's first Sitecore User Group.
Our Project Managers know how to balance multiple projects without missing a beat. They have the unique ability to connect with every member of our team as well as the project leaders at our client companies. They are organized, energetic, positive, and adaptable. If you identify with these traits, love to learn new things, work well without micromanagement, and have a passion for seeing a project through from beginning to end, send us your resume!
PLENTY OF ROOM FOR ADVANCEMENT!
A preview of awesome things you should already be able to do:
- Leading projects to completion, managing scope, budget, schedule and risks.
- Following and enforcing the established Arke project management processes.
- Managing and creating key project deliverables, including but not limited to: documentation required to manage scope, project financials, project status and lessons learned.
- Communicating project status with internal and external project stakeholders.
- Coordinating with internal and external resources to ensure project tasks are completed according to schedule.
- Supporting efforts to introduce additional project management processes and controls.
- Ability to travel (as needed).
- Other functions as required in the performance of Arke’s daily business requirements.
- Other duties may be assigned as needed.
Bachelor’s Degree required in Business or related field; Master’s Degree preferred. Ability to grasp Arke’s technology, customer applications, internal processes and procedures, and standards of performance is necessary. Leadership skills are important, as well as creative problem solving and communication skills. It is essential to be able to work with minimal supervision and have the ability to meet deadlines.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This is a full-time opportunity with a competitive salary and benefits. Must be authorized to work for any employer in the United States. Candidates only- no recruiters, please.