Customer Service Officer
- New York, NY
Customer Service Officer/Security Guard
Many Customer Service Officers work in office buildings or facilities with frequent employee foot traffic. In such settings, Officers are tasked with greeting employees and regular visitors as they enter and exit the facility. Because the Officer may be the first person an entering employee sees in the morning, a cheerful greeting can brighten the employee's day and help build relationships. Likewise, welcoming customers and clients with a pleasant and professional greeting can project a strong company image and improve customer relationships.
Responsibilties can include (but not limited to):
* Officers should remain visible as a deterrent to criminals. Thefts, damage and injuries can be thwarted when the perpetrators see a Officer.
* Officers must remain alert to watch for abnormal activity or hear any unusual sounds.
* Officers are required to check visitors' badges and access authority. They may be asked to check bags of visitors leaving a facility.
* Greeting and assisting Tenants and guest of building.
* Escorting groups from lobby to desired Building floor with porper access passes.
High school Diploma or G.E.D required
Must have great interpersonal and communication skills
Must be able to travel to Manhattan
Customer service or security guard related experience is a plus
Must be willing to under go 3-4 days of Basic and Emergency response training for opportunity.
Compensation: Paying up to $18.15 per hour depending on educational background and pass work experience and location employed.
guranteed job placement assistance if selected for opportunity.