- Chicago, IL
We have been assisting healthcare providers in navigating the ever-changing healthcare environment with marked success. Our clients consistently report that revenues have been enhanced, operational efficiencies have been gained and compliance has been achieved as a result of partnering with us.
With the effects of healthcare reform imminent, your organization needs a trusted advisor that you can count on to navigate the changing landscape. We are your beacon. Our expert staff dissects the regulations, unearths opportunities, guides implementation, identifies risks and supports you and your staff to help achieve your facility’s goals. We have a track record of optimizing the opportunities that arise out of change. Job description:
Responsible for operation of ground maintenance. Performs tasks related to park maintenance and related work as required. May perform some duties independently with general supervision.
Duties, Functions and Responsibilities:
1. General ground maintenance/manual labor as required.
2. Performs less skilled duties using hand tools such as pick and shovel.
3. Operates power tools such as chain saws, weed eaters, etc.
4. Assembles special equipment for use by the public; installs signs, barriers
5. Clean drainage ditches, pick up trash, and placing hot or cold asphalt mix.
6. Sets up street barricades and functions as a flagger for traffic.
7. Operates lawn maintenance equipment such as small tractors, riding mowers, etc.
8. Ability to read and write in order to be able to understand instructions and prepare daily activity logs.
9. Ability to follow safety rules and regulations while working in heavy traffic areas.
10. Assist during emergencies such as floods, severe weather, and accidents. May include sanding bridges, placing and maintaining warning signs, setting up barricades, cutting up fallen trees and assisting the public.
11. Occasionally confers with customers regarding service problems and reports information obtained to supervisor.
12. Regular and punctual attendance.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Must possess required knowledge, skills, abilities and experience and to be able to explain and demonstrate, with or without reasonable accommodations, that the essential functions of the job can be performed.
Ability to learn new skills.
Ability to get along with co-workers.
Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
Ability to use hand and power tools (i.e. picks, shovels, rakes, chainsaw, weed-eater).
Ability to cut, clear, drag and lift brush and tree limbs.
Ability to operate department vehicles and trailers.
Ability to read and follow written and oral instructions and communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
Ability to follow safety rules and regulations while working in heavy traffic areas.
Ability to work in continuous outdoor activity, frequent sitting, standing, walking, squatting, bending, twisting upper body, climbing, exposure to extreme heat, cold, noise, mechanical hazards, fume/odor hazards, toxic waste/material hazards, occasional kneeling, crawling, carrying/lifting up to 50 lbs. indoor activity, exposure to electrical, explosive, biological and , dust mites hazards.
Ability to work effectively and cooperatively with other employees.
High School diploma or GED equivalent
Read, write and converse fluently in English
We are recognized financial and operational consultancy. We are an established market leader with years experience in healthcare financial management. With offices in throughout the country, we offer the best combination of healthcare financial expertise and stable employment opportunities. We have enjoyed remarkable growth within the industry and continue to strengthen our leadership position. Why have we been so successful in this world of healthcare financial consultancy? Because we understand that employees are our greatest assets. To help attract and retain quality people we offer the following benefits: Health Insurance Dental Insurance Prescription Plan Life Insurance Short Term Disability Long Term Disability 401K Plan Medical Spending Account Dependent Care Account Paid Vacation Performance Bonuses On-Going Education We are an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, compensate, promote and train without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, age, FMLA status or any other basis protected by law. For more information about Career Opportunities with Besler Consulting, and this rapidly growing, fast-paced company, please contact human resources.