Electrical Systems Specialist
- Chicago, IL
We have been assisting healthcare providers in navigating the ever-changing healthcare environment with marked success. Our clients consistently report that revenues have been enhanced, operational efficiencies have been gained and compliance has been achieved as a result of partnering with us.
With the effects of healthcare reform imminent, your organization needs a trusted advisor that you can count on to navigate the changing landscape. We are your beacon. Our expert staff dissects the regulations, unearths opportunities, guides implementation, identifies risks and supports you and your staff to help achieve your facility’s goals. We have a track record of optimizing the opportunities that arise out of change. Job Description :
· Undertake assigned projects and tasks involving the implementation of design changes or system improvements associated with equipment and systems of processing, refrigeration, chemical treatment, water, and electrical systems, to include all other projects and duties as assigned. Perform periodic preventive maintenance procedures for all plant process equipment and systems.
· Assist in continuously reviewing mechanical systems and maintenance control strategies to maximize plant efficiency, reliability, and flexibility.
· Must understand current, potential difference, resistance, and use measuring instruments.
· Demonstrate a working knowledge of conductors, resistors, insulators, conduit and connectors.
· Must have the ability to measure voltage drops, calculate power parallel & series parallel circuits, also install, maintain and repair production machinery and equipment.
· Must have the ability to use electrical measuring instruments, and be skilled in the use of hand & power tools
· Must have the ability to troubleshoot using drawing and testing equipment
· Trouble-shoot problems as they may arise in the plant equipment or systems and repair the equipment as needed to prevent re-occurrence of the same problems in the future.
· Must possess the human relations skills to train trainees and develop the skills needed by them for their jobs. Assist in the performance of day-to-day duties required by job and provide training to other maintenance trainees in these activities.
Job Requirements :
· Conceptual knowledge of plant production electrical systems and equipment.
· Working knowledge of motor, pump, and other mechanical alignment techniques.
· Conceptual knowledge of 3 phase and single-phase motor wiring.
· Working knowledge of piping systems and pipe fitting techniques, plant procedures to include H.A.C.C.P. lockout/tag out, etc.
· Working knowledge of valves of all kinds to include control valves, solenoid valves, gearboxes and reducers as related to motor operated equipment.
· Comprehensive knowledge of pumps to include set up, installation, and trouble-shooting and repair. Comprehension of complex mechanical diagrams, drawings and blueprints
We are recognized financial and operational consultancy. We are an established market leader with years experience in healthcare financial management. With offices in throughout the country, we offer the best combination of healthcare financial expertise and stable employment opportunities. We have enjoyed remarkable growth within the industry and continue to strengthen our leadership position. Why have we been so successful in this world of healthcare financial consultancy? Because we understand that employees are our greatest assets. To help attract and retain quality people we offer the following benefits: Health Insurance Dental Insurance Prescription Plan Life Insurance Short Term Disability Long Term Disability 401K Plan Medical Spending Account Dependent Care Account Paid Vacation Performance Bonuses On-Going Education We are an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, compensate, promote and train without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, age, FMLA status or any other basis protected by law. For more information about Career Opportunities with Besler Consulting, and this rapidly growing, fast-paced company, please contact human resources.