- Madison, WI
Aberdean is a professional services firm that
provides Information Technology solutions to small and mid-size companies
located in the greater Madison region. We
are dedicated to leveraging existing and emerging
technologies to provide the highest level of service to our clients. Our
service delivery and corporate values will be the foundation for the trusted
advisor status we hope to earn with each client. It is our goal as a trusted
advisor to provide solutions that solve their business problems. To accomplish
this goal, we provide each client with options and let them evaluate the
recommendations we make and the process used to support our advice.
This position is integral in supporting our dynamic and exciting environment. You will act as the face of the company by answering incoming calls, emails, and greeting in-person visitors daily. You will contribute to cultivating client relationships via outstanding customer service and a positive attitude. By supporting Aberdean Executives, Staff, Vendors, and Clients, this position plays a vital role in our company’s success.
Essential (Primary) Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer all incoming phone calls with a warm and friendly tone
- Provide excellent Customer Service daily and conduct Client Satisfaction Surveys weekly
- Receptionist and general administrative tasks as requested (running errands, meeting space preparation, document creation, processing incoming/outgoing packages)
- Sales and Marketing Assistance (i.e. Manage social media, compose press releases, process mass mailings, updating website content, coordination of marketing events)
- Coordination of company events (e.g. Volunteer Opportunities, Company Parties, Lunch n Learns, etc.)
- Establish efficient inventorying system, and conduct regular checks of company supplies and equipment
- Aid in developing/revising procedures to align with company objectives and direction
- Act as main point of contact for building maintenance requests and emergencies
- Provide support to Weekly Operations Meetings as requested
Secondary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as a backup for the Technical Analyst and Opertions Manager as needed
- Open tickets and process service requests via phone, email and client portal
- Assistance with staff scheduling and ticket assignment based on existing workload and issue complexity
- Update and coordinate company calendars as needed
- Light office cleaning
- Assist with incoming/outgoing packages as needed
- Compose Standard Operating Procedure documentation for new processes and occasionally conduct training for new processes established
NO PHONE CALLS, please.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.