- Long Beach, CA
Absolute Marketing Profits (AMP) is dedicated to the advancement of small business prosperity. It is the vision of Absolute Marketing Profits to help small businesses embrace their professional passion and mission, create massive value for others and in exchange generate enormous profits. Our goal is to enable everyone who is willing, to serve, contribute in a meaningful way to the world, and prosper in the process. Absolute Marketing Profits aims to fulfill this vision by providing proven marketing strategies and services that will maximize any small business’ profitability.
AMP specializes in helping independent and small business professionals achieve success with simple, effective, and practical internet marketing solutions designed to increase profits. Service offerings include lead generation and lead conversion via Reputation Marketing, Local SEO, Executive Coaching, Internet Marketing Training via the AMP University, and Social Media Marketing.
Are you looking for an awesome work opportunity that's not only fun, challenging, and enjoyable, but also pays you more money the harder you work?
If so, then please listen carefully. Our growing company has a fantastic opportunity available for a Sales Consultant (Independent contractor – 100% Commission Sales).
Open positions are 100% virtual. You can do this work completely from your home with a telephone, computer and high-speed Internet connection. Full-time and part-time options are available with flexible work hours. Markets and territories are open and negotiable. Expect sales commissions for top earners to be over $100K, with tremendous opportunity for additional earnings.
Not only is our work fun and challenging, but as the company grows so does everyone's SALES COMMISIONS! :) So this could be a wonderful opportunity for you! Not only could you have an exciting position but you would also enjoy knowing that as you do a great work, you'll continue to be rewarded for it with more money.
Too many companies just want to pay people the lowest money possible and get all the work they can out of them. We're different! We know the success of our company is based on the success of our team members, and that's why we believe in creating a fun work environment and rewarding those that deserve it.
We're really looking for experienced people that have a “sales superstar” mentality to join our team. Someone who would love their work and love growing with our team. We provide extensive sales skills and service training, targeted leads, marketing and sales materials, aind established lead generation and lead conversion systems.
These positions, however, aren’t for everyone. We're looking for very unique people to fill these positions. Successful Sales Consultants will be talented, motivated, hard-working people that would like to become valuable members of our growing team. We're looking for people that would also enjoy contributing their ideas to make their position and our company easier, more effective, and more profitable.
Here's some of the criteria that this person would meet:
- Achieves maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned or chosen territory and/or market segment/vertical by effectively selling the company’s products and/or related services. Personally contacts and secures new business accounts/clients.
- Promotes/sells/secures business from existing and prospective clients through a solution, relationship and consultative-based approach.
- Demonstrates services and products to existing/potential clients and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
DETAILS OF FUNCTION:
Sales and Client Relations
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current clients and prospective clients in the chosen or assigned territory/market/vertical segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
- Conducts monthly meetings with clients to review reports, maintain business relationships including sourcing information about additional business challenges and providing education about company’s related products/service.
- Makes telephone calls, follow-up calls, emails and in-person visits, as necessary and conducts presentations to existing and prospective clients.
- Utilizes clear and effective written proposals/quotations/contracts for current and prospective clients and adapts as necessary.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
Sales and Marketing
- Utilizes company provided sales and marketing materials to initiate contact with prospective clients and effectively adapts, when necessary, to establish fit and achieve outcomes
- Utilizes company’s social media networks/channels (i.e., LinkedIn Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, Google+) to further prospective and current client relations. Initiates contact with prospective clients and responds to inbound inquiries (i.e., requests for information, partnership opportunities).
- Participates in-person networking opportunities, as necessary.
Industry/Market Research and Training
- Researches and investigates additional information to determine prospective client and business opportunity fit (i.e., number of locations, size of organization, additional contact information, decision-maker name).
- Analyzes the territory/market’s potential and determines the value and opportunity to the company
- Keeps abreast of service offerings, market conditions, competitive activities, sales, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature, news, blogs.
- Engages in company provided training to increase proficiency in marketing topics, company knowledge and sales expertise. Seeks individual training needs as necessary.
Operations and Team Coordination
- Reports directly to the CEO
- Supplies management with oral or written reports on client needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Provides feedback regarding sales process and works to innovate effective sales processes.
- Meets weekly/bi-weekly, as necessary to discuss progress and challenges, as well as to determine approaches for moving forward.
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, billing/accounting, logistics and operations (i.e., updating CRM with information and notes, completing intake forms, recording calls, etc.).
- Expedites the resolution of client problems and complaints.
KEY QUALITIES AND TEHCNICAL SKILL AREAS PREFERRED:
Consultative Selling Skills
- Sales Prospecting - Consistently and effectively follows a disciplined process to engage and convert leads into prospective clients
- Effective Questioning and Qualifying - Uses effective questioning and qualifying techniques to effectively reach decision makers, gather information and prioritize prospects’ needs, discover why prospects buy, discuss money and budgets comfortably, and qualify proposals and quotes
- Problem Solving, Objection Handling and Closing - Exhibits strong problem-solving skills. Clearly articulates value of services offered, formulizes commitment, effectively resolves objections, and manages prospects expectations
Personal and Interpersonal Skills
- Positive Attitude and Strong Self-Confidence - Demonstrates a genuine lack of need for approval. Recovers quickly from rejection. Controls emotions. Takes responsibility for actions. Enthusiasm for learning new topics, sharing knowledge with others
- Demonstrates Ambition and Drive - Willingness to do “whatever it takes” to get the work done, strong desire and commitment for success. Immediate responsiveness to all internal and external inquiries, ability to multitask.
- Communication and Presentation - Demonstrate ability to effectively communicate via emails, phone-calls, and virtual presentations
- Education - BA in business administration, marketing, or equivalent business or technical field preferred
- Experience - Strong foundational knowledge in small business strategy and execution in the areas of marketing, internet marketing, small business, reputation marketing, local SEO, deal sites, referral marketing and social media
- Past History of Success - Track record of success in a fast-paced, independent sales role with a past history of consistent quota attainment
If you're interested in this unique opportunity, please reply here with your resume. Also please let us know the best time you can be reached
To Your Absolute Success,
Absolute Marketing Profits