- Dallas, TX
We are one of the world’s leading organizations providing management consulting,
technology and outsourcing services, with approximately 281,000 employees;
offices and operations in more than 200 cities in 56 countries; and net revenues
of $28.6 billion for fiscal 2013.
Our four growth platforms—Accenture
Strategy, Accenture Digital, Accenture Technology, Accenture Business Process
Outsourcing—are the innovation engines through which we build world-class skills
and capabilities; develop knowledge capital; and create, acquire and manage key
assets central to the development of integrated services and solutions for our
Working closely with our clients, Consulting professionals design, build and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance. They develop specialized expertise—strategic, industry, functional, technical—in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth. While the specific type of consulting work they do can vary, it generally aligns to management consulting, systems integration consulting or technology consulting. Typically, Consultants work at client sites, which often requires travel.
Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of application design and development experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Responsive Design / HTML5 with experience in one of the following technologies – Backbone.js, AngularJS, Ember.js, Bootstrap
- JVM-based languages and frameworks with experience in one of the following technologies – Grails, Play Framework
- Functional Languages with experience in one of the following technologies – Scheme, Lisp, Haskell, Clojure, Scala, Erlang
- Installation, configuration and development including work within a production environment
- Performance tuning
- Prior experience working in areas of emerging technology and driving new points of view and capabilities
- Experience with defining and creating methodologies, service offerings
- Experience in defining one or more following architecture aspects: Availability, Maintainability, Operability, Scalability and Portability
- Prior experience in management methodologies (waterfall or agile), enterprise planning, estimation, and project management (single and multi-site)
- Experience delivering end-to-end solutions (through all phases of the software development lifecycle)
- Experience with modern DevOps tools and workflows such as git, GitHub, Jira, Phabricator, Jenkins, or equivalents
- Experience with agile development (SCRUM, Kanban, etc) and/or Test Automation (behavior, unit, integration testing with tools like cucumber, mocha, or wslite)
- Experience with any of the following frameworks / technologies: node.js, express, Ruby on Rails, Django, Symfony, Laravel
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills