ACE Data Developer
- Reston, VA
Are you self-driven and curious? Do you want to work on new technologies like Big Data, Open Stack, and Virtualization? Do you like to travel and explore new places? If yes, you may have the Nexius spirit and we would love to talk to you.
As an ACE Data Developer, you will be cross-trained in Big Data, Open Stack, Virtualization, and Data Analytics. Regardless of your familiarity with any of these technologies, you will be given the opportunity to develop your career and expertise while working with the newest technologies under the guidance of industry experts. If you have the Nexius drive, you will successfully grow and thrive with us.
Nexius is revolutionizing the way the world communicates. From designing the architecture, to building the systems and ensuring that they run smoothly, to collecting, analyzing, and leveraging the data that results, Nexians are some of the most versatile innovators in the market. And we want to train you to be one.
Who we are:
- A fast-paced, well-funded start up
- A flat organization with an open door policy for every member of the company
- A challenger brand
- An incubator of talent
- Bachelor's Degree
- SQL & Data Visualization
- SQL query Writing
- Java, C#, and VB
- Critical thinking skills with an eye for detail
- Clear communicator who listens, follows directions and asks questions
- Excited to learn and try new things
- A willingness to travel to project locations
- Understanding of a wireless telecommunications network and architecture a Plus
- Valid work authorization in the United States
Please Note: This job description is not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties or skills and due to the changing nature of the job is subject to review and change at any time, with or without notice. This position is non-exempt based on the FLSA laws. Nexius uses E-verify and third party background check services during the hiring process.